• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Only one light. I don't sleep in my room, nor use it for anything other than a video game console I set up in there.

Do you ever still watch traditional television programming?

Years
  • Clear skies with sunshine, but not really hot, or cold either, just a pleasant, middle temperature around 60ish degrees Fahrenheit/16 degrees Celsius with maybe cool, refreshing and gentle breezes in the air sometimes. It would be nice if some flowers or bushes were still in bloom, so early autumn could be the season of the year, looking forward to it after a broiling summer.

I meant duration though =P
    Like, 1 week, 1 month, 2 years etc.

Oh! Sorry, about that! Let me go back and answer the question right this time. That would be more like 2 or 3 months for summer vacations or studying at schools away from home.

How would you describe the way you look, without actually showing a picture to someone?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This suggests I have a cause or any hope to make a better world... I would just make it a better world for my relatives.
    In all honesty, if I had money, it would sleep on my bank account. And I wouldn't use any power I have ^^"

Are you more of a pessimist or optimist in general?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Pessimist for everything that involves me and slightly more optimistic for everything that involves people who actually work hard to change things. Gotta appreciate the effort others put in. Even if you yourself never make an impact. ^^"

Do you have a favorite table cloth?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Do you have a favorite plant?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Plant? You mean like a flower? Or just a plant? Is there a difference? If there is, then sorry, but my favorite flowers are white Lilies! (though I also really love blue Roses)

What do you think about Ostriches?

Years
  • They're overgrown chickens.

Idk... Never seen one irl. For some reason I'm picturing them as a battle mount though... you know like a cavalry charge, but with ostriches... 🤔

Is there anything you've been wanting to change around your house?
    Like, a new wallpaper, a new rug, a new couch, etc.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I probably need a new bed. But a new apartment would also be neat. :P

Do you save money for bad times?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't spend much money, so I guess that I save money ^^"

Do you remember the animes you were watching as a kid?

Years
  • Pokemon Indigo League, Dragon Ball Z, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh... but more like stray episodes here and there when nothing better was on =P
    Watched them on the TV. Also saw some Gundam and Transformers iirc

Everything else that comes to mind; I was either a teenager, like for example Avatar, or is stuff I watched even later when I started watching the stuff online, such as Hunter x Hunter, Gintama, One Piece etc...

What''s your favorite videogame?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    When I feel like. Sometimes I do so at work. But then there are also phases when I just can't listen to any music; simply because it just annoys me for some reason.

What's a career that sounds interesting to you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back