• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    • Seen today
    (sure, let me go shamelessly dig up embarrassing old posts) If I ever use XD as an emoji again, you can slap me.

What was popular 10 years ago that isn't relevant now?

Years
    • Seen today
    You may have overthought the question. Or I simply didn't clarify. Popularity doesn't always have to relate to something overly mainstream. It could be a meme, a pokemon, or even a video game. We interact with these things even when we don't realize it. Simply by using the internet and reading a forum and the posts people leave is one way we interact and gain a scope of such things.

That said, I thought the question you left was interesting so I'll answer it:

I think there's an equal amount of negative contrary to disliking something for being popular. As there is the same for disliking something being unpopular. I wouldn't say I care greatly, but it can be intriguing to check things out. Breaking Bad was an example of enjoying something that was mainstream. I'm glad I did so. It was one of my favorite experiences. Had I avoided it for resentment of high appraisal, that would have robbed me from seeing one of my favorite shows. But it's also not healthy to obsess over things that are popular and force ourselves to 'fit in'.

We must use our individual brains.

Simple question: Do you ever use a microwave?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kinda wanna say Gaunter O'Dimm, but you never fight him directly. (probably for the best as he'd probably kick the players butt =P )
    Maybe the Leshens... They look both intimidating and a bit creepy, and they're pretty tough.

Spoiler:

What's your favorite fast-food ?

Back