• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Tournament: Preperation

By Genre vs. By Random

• Make the blocks/divisions Randomly

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Make the blocks/divisions by Genre

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Digimon
    Pokemon
    Yugioh
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Fruit Basket
    Hellsing
    Shaman King
    Paranoia Agent
    DN Angel
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Gungrave
    Gravitation
    One Piece
    Dragonball
    Love Hina
    Trigun
    Chobits
    Air
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Gundam SEED (Destiny) [C.E.]
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Zoids
    Ghost in a Shell
    Inuyasha
    .Hack//Dusk
    Rave Master
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    Di Gi Charat
    Bleach
    Samurai Champloo
    Naruto
    Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X

Possible Areas:
    Mecha
    Fantasy/Adventure
    Mahou Shoujo/Cute Girls
    Swords and Samurai/Ninja
    Guns
    Romance
    Fighting/Action
    Other Stuff
    We'll probably want 4 of each, so if you would you can organize them into these/make your own groups too XD but 8 total, there are gonna be 8 divisions probably separated by Genre. If not? i'll use a handy Random Number Generator XD

Thanks to: Digi-kun (Digi XD), Digital Phonix (Ty), Mihara (Blue/Bunny), Lightning (Erica/Eri), Sukoshi Tenma (Karli) for helping with the list(AKA Making/chopping) XD

i'm not so well with how popular anime are so you guys can suggest how things are...like things should be added/removed, but we need a total of 32 to finish it, and at least 4 of each genre above, Pokemon & Digimon are a neccesity, and CCS stays cuz i'm that evil XD

also, note that this list was made from "Faorite Anime Threads from around PC so meh, add/remove to a total of 32, soon i figure out what the bracket'll be, i'll make new thread showing it and starting the first battle

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    >.> -poke poke- Oy... I'min this? Cool... But ehh... I gotta go up 'gainst Kenshin... an he's pretty good... -looks about- I mean, look at him here... he's eating... -Kills Kenshin quickly- And he's all... OHMYGOSH! >.> Guess I win that round... -cough- Keh!

xD Pretty good so far... You gunna add a losers bracket or somethin...? Or is it gunna be single knockout?

*Edit* >.> J0! ADD SUPER MILK CHAN! Lmao

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    I dont understand this thread very much could you be more clear on what this is gonna be about?

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Lol... basically... from what i can guess... the PC members will vote for an anime, or the creater of this thread will make some type of rp battle, and a winner will be named. then... it's done again... and again, until there is T3h ub3r l33t 4nim3! (the best anime)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    to the mot basic sense, this is your usual tournament outline

??????????????????|____________
    __________________| | Winner
    Semi-Finals Finals |---------------
    ??????????????????|____________|
    __________________|

Kinda like that

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ok i've got the list to 32 now

i'll probably put the Top 4 up on the next tournament, or run another tournament and finish the 2 with a "Top 4 of each have a tournament"

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Random, seriously. If you group them by genre, it wouldn't be fair. Typically a lot of anime would fall under one area, and hence, a lot of good stuff. On top of that, it'd eliminate the point of having it all in one tournament. If you group them, it wouldn't b fair to crown one anime that's the best, in my opinion. You might as well be having different tournaments for different genres.

Edit:

You forgot Prince of Tennis

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i mean how they'd mainly be classified as... anyways, i did random anyways
    don't give me "So and so vs. so and so is unfair" its called a RNG(Random Number Generator)

Now we have to worry about the time-slot between each "match"

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    digi-kun said:
    i mean how they'd mainly be classified as... anyways, i did random anyways
    don't give me "So and so vs. so and so is unfair" its called a RNG(Random Number Generator)

Now we have to worry about the time-slot between each "match"

Lol. Inuyasha vs gravitation...
    Me- "NOOOOO!!! YAOI BOY SINGING!!!! AAAH" -seppuku-
    Kagome- "... Great... Now I gotta find another puppy..."

... Hmmm... the pairings look dang good... Wish me luck!

Back