• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    In response to Gilbertman's response: But I think some of them still don't work...

Also, Gilbertman, could you do Erika in her Perfume Shop outfit? You know, she had a kimono and stuff. That would be great.

Years
    I didn't have a chance to comment about your latest work, gilbertman. But I really liked the pics you made with Red and Blue together, Cissy in a hula getup, but I REALLY like the pic of Britney!! I mean it!! That's one of my all time faves now!

Here's another art cookie for you. I hope you come by on Friday. ^^

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    I didn't have a chance to comment about your latest work, gilbertman. But I really liked the pics you made with Red and Blue together, Cissy in a hula getup, but I REALLY like the pic of Britney!! I mean it!! That's one of my all time faves now!

Here's another art cookie for you. I hope you come by on Friday. ^^

thanks, really you like the Britney one that much, thats great! its a very simple drawing, yum ill put this art cookie with the rest of em, hhhmmm i ned art milk............

well Ridley-X4 here kimono outfit whould be awesome to do ill think about it and no Hiroshi i havent done Masamune yet maybe soon,

well why am i here today? well ihad to search for some pics of Sabrina, Lt.Surge, the Cerulean Sisters and fortunatly i found a bunch of good ones so some of those may be here friday

well heres a list of people that ive done for friday:
    -Lawrence III revised
    -Erika Revised
    -Brandon Revised
    and Jenina

well i hope i can complete a couple more by friday so lll speak to ya then!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    welocme one and all to a brandnew new Friday of fun and excitement! errr or a new batch of pics well i got the BGs on these pics so lets start

frist is Brendan revised:

and Sabrina:

more to come later today

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I like Sabrina's hair and Brendan's shirt is a tad too tight (I think Brendan may be gay or at least bisexual) I'll try to make a tutorial for the eyes and the hands. I tried last weekend but got sidtracked.
    I'm so happy you posted at my art thread! *glomps* AISHIITERU! (added in the extra I because of the **** censor) I also love glomping you. Tehehehe!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    *BURP* mm good lunch, mmmmm chiken and dumplings good

oaky im back

glad you like sabrina Psychic*Absol, i really liked how she turned out

and thanks P_B i was happy how Brendan turned out comsidering all my past drawings of him in fact heres the coparison:

hows it CC? and always glad to post in your thread, we artists gotta support each other, and enjoyed geting glomped, err i think :D

anyhoo here are 2 mas pictures

Erika Revised:

and Janine, koga's lovely daughter:

man i found a dutch website that had a ton of episode pics that ae very hard to find, unfortunatly NO BUGSY crap dos anyone have that epi

well be back in a while with more

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    okay final 3 pics of the week awwwwww here we go

Jiriuadan/Lawrence III The Collector:

Kanata Revised:

and last is May Revised:

well thats it okay heres the fun part what do you guys wanna see i have no clue what im going to draw this week ,cuz all the pics i found im having an overload so what characters whould you like me to do or is there any revisions i should do?

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Well, there's those requests I had earlier, plus Erika in her Perfume Shop outfit, if those are ideas...

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Okay GM, have you done the Marina Special Pose yet?
    I've been waiting for it for 3 weeks now!

And GM, some of your original art is actually better than the revised versions on some particular ones.

And here's a refrence...

Years
    Hey, gilbertman. Sorry I wasn't here to comment on your latest masterpieces. I was very busy. Now, time for another episode of "Mario the World Champion's fave pics of the day!"

Let me see...

The new Kanata pic you made looks very cute.
    Your revised Erika pic is good.
    The pic you posted of Brendan's evolution gets you an art cookie. ^^
    The revised May pic could use a bit of work in the face area, but that's jsut me.
    *glares evilly at the Lawrence III The Collector pic*
    Your new pic of Brendan is good as well.

But now... the two pics I REALLY liked this week are...
    That pic of Koga's daugther, Janine in that female ninja outfit rules! A new fave of mine!

But the pic you made of Sabrina ROCKS ALL!! She's just plain hot! That's now one of my MOST favorite pics. You get three art cookies!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next week, gilbertman. However, why am I still thinking about an Orange Island Officer Jenny? :confused:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    CC: Okay, my review
    Kanata's hands look surprisingly nice for you but it doesn't distract me from how fat you made her legs. Looks like either you need to keep track on how fat you make the legs or Kanata been eatin' too many sweets during the holidays! XD
    May: she's not too bad looking though her eyes= the top part doesn't arch high enough, therefor making her look drunk or like a stoner.
    If I rate or even look at Jirudan even once, I may wet my pants. Sorry he disturbs me. Ironically Hiisu from the Battle Frontier does not.... weird
    Janine: She's nice-looking and nice job on the shine but her left leg looks displaced XP I get sick easily looking at that stuff.
    Erika: you did PERFECT on the colors of her outfit and her hair but not her face. I cant point out what's off but it's DEFINITELY off from the actual her. Oh yeah, her knees are too low. Erika's left knuckle needs more detail where the fingers join her hand and her right elbow is too round.
    Tip of the day: on Pokemon's well animated episodes like the ones with Drew and the Wiscash epi. For the closeups, they had different line thicknesses. But that's very difficult to do when you're working on paint. I know from experience and you can only use the Paint brush which truely is a pain in the butt. But look at how my lil Touki came out and I did him with that technique. If you practice that technique on your closeups, I can almost guarrantee a professional-like result.
    btw, the Clair club is almost dead. Since you're my friend, I hope you support it before it's gone fore-
    Clair: SHUT UP, CRYSTAL!!!! I dont wanna hear it! T_T
    CC: Clair's kind of moody lately. Hope you drop by it and uh join it or something.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    BRENDAN! Im burning in a Area O.O *gets erges*

Awww the Erika Pic is soooo sweet!!!!!.

Im sorry for not being here. ^0^

Are you soon going to do shippy arts?

Back