• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Alcremie sprite with SmackStudio

WeirdFoxDreams

SomeWeirdSandwich
Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
I'm an animation student and I also like making pokemon sprites (I make sprites for Infinite Fusion but I want to make sprites for other things as well). I decided to buy SmackStudio months ago, but only now I could start learning about how to use it. So, I decided to make an Alcremie sprite in Photoshop and try animating it in SmackStudio, in a fun attempt to replicate the gen 5 sprites style (Im a gen 5 lover lol). Aaaand here is how it turned out:

Alcremie.gif
The only problem I'm having is that, even though I used a colored outline in the original image of the sprite, the SmackStudio editor made all outline black which is...bizarre. I still haven't found a solution for this (without recoloring manually EVERY frame), but, when I do, I'll animate this with Alcremie's other forms (wish me luck lol).

Back