• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
Might be possible, but I had looked down from aeroplane, and never felt dizzy. Though this had to do with not being interacting with outer atmosphere. So same could be said for other scenarios. Even if I am at 10,000 m height, but is looking down from a window, I may not feel dizzy; but if I am looking down from height of 5,00 m but this time standing on a plank, I will might fear !!

Moving in high speed gives you fear.

Days
Agree, nothing can be perfect.
Although, Stone-Paper-Scissor; Tic-Tac-Toe; Chess; Sudoku; etc. are quite near to perfect as they are not held back by specifications and related terms !!

MOBA and shooting games are bad, and games like that should not exist.(Even if someone gives flawed idea of improving real-life quality of nervous system)
Spoiler: To someone else, Kindly do not open !!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
The players seem to fall into celebrity status. Sports are insanely ingrained into some cultures. So I can understand the perspective of why they get paid in such high amounts. I think it's a reflection of how society treats the players. On the other hand, MMA fighters are ridiculously underpaid. Even the highest organization (UFC) isn't paying its fighters properly. A boxer can make as much from one fight as an MMA fighter does for an entire career. For a sport that can shorten lifespan, you would think it would pay decently.

Public bathrooms are gross.

Years
No idea, never been to one :woop:
Disagree I guess. *shrugs*

There are too many 'simulator' games cropping up.
(like Walking Simulator, Supermarket Simulator, Farming Simulator, Car Mechanic Simulator, etc. etc.)

Back