• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AeroHack Productions

Matilira

Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    AeroHack Productions

Our Group:

Our group makes custom hacks and remakes. We have the best hackers to make the best hacks. When you join, you will get access to many of the features that our group members get, like free graphics, you get the betas before anyone else, you to work on hacks, and you get to talk with other members.

Application Form:

If you want to join, you must fill this out. Just because you fill this out, doesn't mean that you will get accepted. We can only accept people who can hack really good and will work on hacks all the time.

Name:
    Skills:
    Proof of Work:
    Msn:

Current Team:

Matilira: Mapper, Spriter, Text editor.
    Chris-h11: Mapper, Scripter, Spriter.
    ShrimpPopper4life: Mapper, Storyline maker.
    fluffyfiremew: Text editor.
    HackMaster72: Mapper, Title Screen editor, Scripter, Text editor.
    Rattachow: Pallette editor.
    Mewthree9000: Pallette editor, Title Screen editor, Spriter.
    Knaspergold: Mapper, Pallette editor.

Current Hacks:

Pokemon Gold Advance
    Pokemon Fire Volcano

Last edited:

ShrimpPopper4life

Rom Hacker/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    Hello I would like to join your group, and I love the name of this group too "aero" :)

Name:Christopher (if I have to give my last name tell me even though I prefer not too)
    Skills:Mapping, Storyline thinking,
    Proof of Work:
    I'm good at small towns
    AeroHack Productions
    AeroHack Productions
    Msn: [email protected]

fluffyfiremew

Fluffydragon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    well can i join
    Name:kall me the nickname
    Skills:text editing ill try to make it humerous and funny i cant do maps because the computer wont cope
    Proof of Work:non yet*-'
    Msn:do pm please
    if i get acepted i will work really really hard because i have loads of spare time also i really want to hack

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    can i join.
    Name: HackMaster72
    Skills: Mapping, Minor Spriting, Pokemon Creation, Title Screen Editing, Scripting(Hex and ScriptEd, but prefer Hex), Text editing
    Proof: Itll show when im in.
    MSN: you already know it!

Years
    :knockedou

Name: Mewthree9000

Skills: Everything... But just sign me up for Palette Editing, Graphics, and Titlescreens?

Proof of Work:
    NOTE: Theses screens contain my work and only my work. So yeah.. I did everything in these. Dont steal them or I'll kill you, ok? XD Peace.

AeroHack Productions
    -Pokemon BlazingRed, 256 Color Red in slick hat and sun glasses XD, and yeah the background palette edit.

AeroHack Productions
    -Pokemon Tellurium... Um basically rewirte of tileset and map blocks completely, import of GSC tiles and rewritten palettes, and map remake.

AeroHack Productions
    - Ol' Pokemon Alpha home town with snow and tileset change..Lots of palette editing..

AeroHack Productions
    -Ol' Pokemon Alpha's titlescreen.. I think this is my best... Since I did the Absol from scratch.. Well basically did the entire titlescreen from scratch. Again... Lots of palette editing.

ShrimpPopper4life

Rom Hacker/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    If I were you I would just say yes lol, but I respect your opinion and wouldn't go and just say it since it's your and matilira's group :), we also need to know why he would like to join our group :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    hey can i join remember me IM nems dude u no what i can do!

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    hey
    can i join?
    Name: Deric
    Skills: Mapper palette changer
    Proof of Work: Pokemon Wonderland (soon on pc)

AeroHack Productions

See ice charizard :)
    AeroHack Productions

changed background paletts

AeroHack Productions

and a map

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    Im sorry to say this guys but I am officially leaving Aero-Hack and starting my own group.
    3 MINUTE WARNING!
    Ive had a great time working in aero-hack. Id like my hack removed from your list and if any of you want to join a true hacking group. Pop over to the 3 minute warning thread.
    Thanks for the memories bye.

Back