• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAM Interactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
  • Whoo! I "koined"! XD
    all that hyperactivity aside, I'd like to ask, could Raging Storm be an AAM hack? I have a name for its physical opposite...
    Rising Sun...
    ~Kalkris

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • *checks thread*

well at first glance, your hack didn't look to good, but thats the starters fault. It can be under aam as long as i can resprite them XD

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ROFL nice one aviex ;)

you gotta put the AAM logo on the starting of your game, man that will look cool :P

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Aviex said:
    *checks thread*

well at first glance, your hack didn't look to good, but thats the starters fault. It can be under aam as long as i can resprite them XD
    OK, if you want to resprite, it's fine by me.
    ~Kalkris
    EDIT: It's Raging Storm, not Raging Moon. XD

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Well, lah dee dah!

If thats the case, your opposite should be Calm Sunlight or something like that

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Wait, I've got it!
    Tranquil Sun! That'd be good! XD
    Well, I'll post a few of the sprites that I've got now.
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive
    AAM Interactive

Well, THAT was a doozy! XD
    OH! And, the last 4 are without the backrounds, the last 1, to my opinion, doesn't have much room for improvement...
    ~Kalkris

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Tyhe main problem with them is the lack of colors, followed by the pose. It should look to the diagonal, not the front.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Well, you see about that, it was because I do not know how to add to the pallette, so yeah. That's about it. As for the poses, I have no excuse for that.... XD
    ~Kalkris

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • hmmmm i would say some have potential, but some don't o.O

but aviex will fix you up XD

but you got some good idea's, a sprite is nothing without good ideas

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • I wanna join PLZ im good at mapping but i havn't tryed anything else yet, i was working on a hack that i have no name for yet but i dont think ill ever get it finished so i wanna join a group so i can actually get something done.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • well, seeing as you asked top be in what, 5 groups?

lets just say thats a negetive to my choice. But remember, I NEED TO SEE SOME , uh, whats the word *mental blank* *checks past* examples or prior work O.o

Xephon

well i wanna join as well i just started spriting and i like it.wadda ya think? :D
    i ve tried mapping but............. you get it! im just not good at mapping am i?

Last edited:

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Umm, Xephon, no offense or anything, but those sprites aren't too good. First off, they aren't scratch-made (except for a FEW parts, which arent any good.) But they are a start.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Umm, Aviex? I'm still waiting. I know you have a life, and other things to do, but ok.
    ~Kalkris
    (P.S.--Can I use secret pokemon outside of the normal 202? 'cuz I won't need to use those other 184. [they'll be digimon... XD])

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • a) i dont understand your ps lil kalky
    b) i need that info i pm'ed you for lil kalky
    c) I did the fire starter just then, see attached. If bad quality, pm me and ill send you better quality. Not my best work, but i havent sprited for a while, so thats my excuse.
    d) im still doing the dang site, and i need that info from lil kalky XD
    e) any idea's for the site, pm me. But it seems the server is down. Explain lil fudgy!

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • hmmmm have you grown or something because it seems every1 is lil to you XD

um nice sprites avi

i agree not your best but still kinda good

Ever Stray

Ultimate Wolf
    Years
  • I'm posting for Kalkris. This will also be in many PMs.

If you've read Ever Stray's last post in my Hack thread, you'd know that my computer is broken. Therefore, I need you fellow PCers to try and help the best you can in my absence.

My hack is in https://www.freewebs.com/houndoompup/ (I have your two worries covered. The site is not a forum, and the hack is a patch. The actual ROM is that of Pokemon Sapphire with an intro by MUGS. It is in English. I want to save you the trouble by putting it on freewebs. But it took too long to upload so I couldn't do it.)

Aviex, keep up the good work. Ever Stray says you're doing good. And I still haven't gotten the answer to that Digimon thing. I was going to put it into the Safari Zone, but I hadn't gotten a chance.

Thank you AAM Interactive and all other supporters of PKMNRS.
    ~Kalkris

Whatever I want. I'm going to be posting and PMing for Kalkris dictating what he's saying via the phone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back