• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Don't worry Professor." Said Alana smiling at Prof. Elm. "I already have a Pokegear." She held up the Pokegear around her neck. She smiled again and turned back to Ken. "Alright I'm ready. Sweet Leaf use Tackle!" Sweet nodded and charged forward. She lowered her head slightly as she moved closer towards Charmander.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    While Takumi was picking berries, he noticed two trainers battiling. He decided to go watch.
    Hmm... once they get good enough, they'll be able to battle me at me gym. He thought to himself. He sat down with his Poochyena and watched the battle.

Years
    ?Rachel?

???

?Rachel!?

?What!?

?Can you hear that??

Rachel cracked one eye open and listened out for something out of the ordinary, but she was far to tired to concentrate on anything for this exact moment.

?Hear what?? She asked, changing her view so that she was starting up at Drake from her awkward position on the floor.

?Battling! You must hear it? He yelled excitedly, grabbing Rachel by the arm and trying his best to haul her to her feet ?This could be our next battle, Rachel!?

With some help, Rachel managed to stay balanced and rubbed her sleepy eyes with the back of her hand. She sighed and staggered a few feet away from the tree she had been leaning against for support and looked over her shoulder at Drake ?Well come on then? She smirked lightly and took off towards the direction of the now, clear battle?

Drake silently cheered and followed closely behind in till a town came into view as well as a pack of trainers, two in which had called on Pokemon to fight in a battle. Drake at this point out run the still tired form of Rachel, and ran off in the direction of the small circle that was gathering around the battling pair.

Rachel arrived not long after and stood right beside Drake, who had the most excited look upon his face. Rachel rolled her eyes and watched as the battling pair commenced. But she couldn?t help but feel excited in her next battle?both of these trainers were doing quite well for beginners.

Alana

Years
    "Sweet Leaf dodge and use Growl followed by Tackle!" Sweet leapt away from Charmander's attack then let out a fierce growl. She followed this attack with a quick Tackle attack. Alana grinned and looked around. The small group of people consisted of the people who were going to be there to see her and Tysan off. There were two people she didn't recognize though. But she pu the people around out of her mind and consentrated on the battle.

Alana

Years
    "Sweet you alright?" Sweet Leaf jumped up and nodded. "Alright use Growl then Tackle again!" Sweet used another Growl attack then charged at Charbot again and collided with it. She jumped backward and twirled her leaf, grinning.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Is it OK to add a tiny little side-character who will spout a single piece of dialouge without filling out a form for it? If not, then I will make one. In fact, I'll make one just in case:

Name: Caden
    Appearance:A Journey of Two Friends
    Type: Kind of a trainer, doesn't really battle though
    Pok?mon: Hoothoot, Bellsprout, Wynaut
    Personality: A calm, wise, patient, and abnormaly active man for an elder, Caden sees it has his duty to instruct trainers, regardless of their experience, in what he considers the principles of being a trainer.

IC:

While the two trainers battled away, another pair of spectators joined the crowd. A purple-haired boy in a garrish blue outfit and a far more modestly dressed old man.
    "Observe." Said the old one, a smile crossing his shriveled face "See the simple purity of their battling. Doesn't it stir the very soul?"
    The boy scoffed, eyeing the combatants with contempt "Purity? They're just weak. I mean look at them, I'd wager that they haven't had another battle in their lives. What was the big deal with dragging me down here anyway, Caden?"
    The man named Caden frowned slightly "The 'big idea' as you put it, Aerin. Is to make you relearn the fundamental principles of training which you have so foolhardily discarded."
    Aerin's temper flared up, elder or no he wasn't going to take an insult standing down "I haven't discarded nothing, old man! And don't give me a lecture on 'love' and 'empathy' either! In case you forgot, I'm a gym leader not some snot-nosed rookie trainer whole bow down and worship every piece of mantra you spew out. If I wanted to watch two loosers beat the snot out of each other I would have put out try-outs for gym trainers. I'm out of here!"
    With that, Aerin, still red-faced called out his Pidgeotto, mounted the bird Pok?mon and ordered it to take flight hoping to return to his gym in Violet City as soon as possible.

The elder calmly watched Aerin's little outburst and consequent flight shaking his head "You will learn child." he said quietly "You will learn soon enough." then he turned to observe the progress of the battle, a smile reapearing on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back