• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A GIMP-Made Banner

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Hi all. I installed GIMP, downloaded some fonts and brushes, read some tutorials and I went making a Pokémon banner. It's my second seriously made banner (first one is the Beedrill one in my signature) and I'd like you guys to comment and rate it (1 (worst) to 10 (best)).

It was a sort-of request of a friend of mine:

A GIMP-Made  Banner

Remember, it's only my second try!

Ps: I didn't know where to put this exactly, so I thought of posting it here.

EDIT: Sorry, I saw this has to be in the Graphics part. Again, sorry :(, moderator, please move it.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll rate only the bedrill banner becouse i don't want to gave you low marks for butterfree... so its 8! I like the colour and the font ROCKS

omgz lol :'DD hahaha. baka!!! srry, just had to say my opinion about u just like u said about the artist :'D

and btw they're pretty damn good for your first ones on GIMP, cuz i downloaded it myself and i absolutely suck at it. lol but I'm no artist though. but anyway I've seen the work of many skilled artists and yours are pretty much as good as theirs. :D:D

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The Butterfree one Is Okay, the Colour Scheme just doesn't match though :\ Also the Beedrill one is great! What's the font called?

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    omgz lol :'DD hahaha. baka!!! srry, just had to say my opinion about u just like u said about the artist :'D

and btw they're pretty damn good for your first ones on GIMP, cuz i downloaded it myself and i absolutely suck at it. lol but I'm no artist though. but anyway I've seen the work of many skilled artists and yours are pretty much as good as theirs. :D:D
    Thank you! :)
    The Butterfree one Is Okay, the Colour Scheme just doesn't match though :\ Also the Beedrill one is great! What's the font called?

Do you mean the background? Well, I used Butterfree's colors for the backgroud xD. Oh, and the font from the Beedrill one is called Bleeding Cowboy IIRC. I like it too ;).

Back