• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few things to be sorted out...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    right, well ive only got back into pokemon in this last 2 months and i have some questions bout the TV series, i hope to get some answer please
    basiclly i stopped watching it in the johto episodes when he won his 2nd badge nd strted gin when he beat may and maxes dad. can byone tell me anything important tht hppened in between these timessssssssssss includinmg these questions

1-how did he do in the johto league
    2-did he ever meet up with ricky again? the one he lost to in the 1st pokemon league,
    3-what hppened in the episode where he left all his pokemon behind to start hiss hoenn journey
    4-where has misty gone!!!
    5- did he see pidgeot again? or squirtle? or bulbasaur? or charizrad or butterfree?
    5- how long have thse new movies been out? i had only heard of thee one until recently

1st movie
    mewtwo returns
    pokemon movie 2000 with lugia and the 3 legenday birds
    and the one with enti and the unknown.

i hope someone can nswer my questions!

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    1-how did he do in the johto league : 8th
    2-did he ever meet up with ricky again? the one he lost to in the 1st pokemon league, : Yeah, they met up when they tried to save lugia in a three-or-four part episode
    3-what hppened in the episode where he left all his pokemon behind to start hiss hoenn journey : The gang returned to Viridian, where Misty got her bike back. Her sisters told her they won a trip, and Misty had to be in charge of the gym. After beating someone, the gang split up. Misty went to Celadon, Brock went to Pewter, Ash went to Pallet. There, Ash announced he was going to Hoenn with Pikachu and new clothes.
    4-where has misty gone!!! - Read above.
    5- did he see pidgeot again? or squirtle? or bulbasaur? or charizrad or butterfree? - Pidgeot hasn't been seen. It's said that Butterfree die after mating. He had Bulbasaur in his Johto team, then gave him to Oak to bring back peace to the other pokemon in Oak's lab. Squirtle and Charizard were in the Johto League Championships.
    5- how long have thse new movies been out? i had only heard of thee one until recently:

The first movie was out since 1999. The second one came out in 2000. The third one 2001. There's also 5 more. Pokemon 4ever, which features Celebi, Pokemon Heroes, which is released in the UK in June. Jirachi Wishmaker isn't out in the UK yet, Destiny Deoxys also isn't out in the UK yet, and Mew and the Wave-guiding-Hero is released in Japanese cinemas soon.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Kasumi went to Hanada (Cerulean), not Tamamushi (Celadon) City. o_O She's running the Gym now.

Butterfree don't die after mating. It was recently confirmed that the whole death thing was nothing but a big rumor made by people who didn't understand the language.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ive got another question for someone please, what are the best channels for watching pokemon? i watch the olf ones on sky one or nick sometimes and see the newer ones on toonami but i have only seen up to an episode where oak comes and show bulba charmander and squirtle to some guy and they all get captured, them the gang save em and may takes a liking to bulbasaur, im fed up with missing so much, and pople have been saying that may has a bulbasaur, ash now has a snorunt ans that he has all the badges, last time i saw he had just beaten the gymleader who uses slaking vigoroth and slackoff

so i ask., waht are the channels 4 the newst episodes of pokemon, and is there a place on the net to watch any and all episodes?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    yes thats right, i live in the UK

or have the newest epiodes not come out yet over here?

if that right then that would really make me feel better, i havent missed em in that case

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I dont think I can answer as I havent watched the show in a long long time.

Back