• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    I love this game! It's one of the best for PS platform. I wanna buy KH3 and I hope they keep making more, even though I think they're not.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    DUDE THIS GAME IS AWSOME
    and kh:com is my fav so much fun for the gba and amazing graphics amazingly :)
    i have never played the final mixes but i would love to
    i want to play kh1 with cards sounds AWSOME yeah

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Don't worry, they're still making it. We just don't know what platform it'll be on next. Though Nomura is apparently leaning toward a handheld system (DS, hopefully?) so we may get another COM-esque game on our hands.

Also: yay, another COM fan. xD I ♥ed the card battle system. I thought I was the only one. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    heh id love to own riku with sleights but my L button wont work (psssssst don't tell my brother il steal his sp for a little)
    where do u guys find English versions of kh2fm or do you just know jap?

Cherrim

Years
    I learnt basic Japanese in high school, so I know enough to get through the menus and such. But the game itself is basically in English. Re:COM isn't but...I've memorized the English script, so I still knew what was going on in every cutscene. XD;

It's not out in North America or anything though, so you can only import it from Japan. And then you have to get SwapMagic or something to mod your PS2 with so you can play Japanese games. o_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I learnt basic Japanese in high school, so I know enough to get through the menus and such. But the game itself is basically in English. Re:COM isn't but...I've memorized the English script, so I still knew what was going on in every cutscene. XD;

It's not out in North America or anything though, so you can only import it from Japan. And then you have to get SwapMagic or something to mod your PS2 with so you can play Japanese games. o_x

*sigh*...I would actually use my now-dusty PS2 if they only released KH2: FM+ in North America...

Yeah, by that statement you can tell that I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game in a while...I'm actually more hoping for a PS2 emulator, since I'm unofficially "anti-Sony". I just need to get a USB gamepad that will work with the game...

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    If you want to be really lame against Riku, just fill your deck with attack cards with the value 0 and Elixirs/Hi-Potions and just keep breaking his sleights. When I was playing through the game without taking any HP on level ups I did that to Vexen and in the end he had two cards in a sleight and two cards in his deck. Don't ask me why he didn't pick a third card for the sleight. O.o

im on rikus story though in tt so i cant pick my freaking deck
    i hate that part though im lvling right now so il get him sooner or later

EDIT: hello anybody?

EDIT 2: ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts...It's so original and awesome.
    Who would've ever thought that cute lttle Disney characters would go on an epic adventure to stop the forces of darkness?
    I love the cool characters in it, like Ansem the wise, Riku, Xemnas, and all those FF characters!
    The storyline is one of the best I've ever seen. It's so complex and full of detail and focuses a lot on things in the past KH games, that you have to see what happens in the other games, just to understand the story in KH2.

(Oh, and that Disney show, House of Mouse? I'm sure that comes after the KH series, as most of the Disney characters the main heros met are in it.)
    There should be an episode with Sora in it. :P

EDIT: sorry for bumping. :(

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    There are so many rumors and speculation threads on different forums that it isn't even funny.

Some say that it'll be a continuation of Sora's arc (though I don't see how that's possible). And some say it'll be a whole new story altogether (personally, I think that's the most likely scenario).

And believe me, there are alot of worlds they can still tap into with future KH incarnations. So I doubt this series is gonna end anytime soon, especially with Disney and Square-Enix at the helm.

Personally, I'd like to see Gargoyles. That was a show I grew up with, and it was just awesomely epic (one of the best written cartoons Disney ever made).

Personally, I've got a funny feeling that Edward and Alphonse Elric just might make a small, yet noticable appearance in the next one... I don't know why... It's just a gut feeling.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I'd like to see Destiny Island and Twilight Town back again. Maybe some of the Final Fantasy worlds like FF7's Gaia since there's obviously a side story between Cloud and Sephiroth in the game. We have yet to see the final confrontation between the two :D

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Has anyone ever read the manga? It's pretty good stuff, although it's not very easy to find like Naruto. I also heard rumors of a Kingdom Hearts anime. Could work.

Cherrim

Years
    I didn't read the KH1 manga, but I've read the two Chain volumes along with the first volume of KH2 in Japanese. I haven't picked up the English KH2 yet. Not sure if I even will, though. :\

I'm split on whether I like the manga or not though. On the one hand, you get to see way more character interaction, and some of it is hilarious--like in the basement with Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion in the COM manga? I nearly died laughing because of that cologne line. But then in the same manga, you can't take Marluxia serious because they just bastardized his character and turned him into a regular girly man. :[ He doesn't seem nearly as badass as he's supposed to be in the manga. And I hate that. XD;

hanabiCHILD

tea sipper
    Years
    i own 2 books of the first game series and 1 book in the Chain of Memories series of the manga, and i have to say that they are pretty good. although, Lightning is right about the Marluxia thingo...damn girly boy... he ALWAYS has flowers around him! D:<
    it's annoying, but i think that they got Sora just right! ;D he is hilarious!<=[if that's how you spell it] and the art is UBER kewt!
    oh! :O that cologne thing had me laughing for hours too! : DD

Last edited:

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    I've been playing and following the Kingdom Hearts series for years. It has become my favorite Game tieing with the Final Fantasy series. COM is one of my favorites but I love two the most.

List of Favorites:

1. Chrono Trigger
    2. Final Fantasy VI
    3. Kingdom Hearts II
    4. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
    5. Final Fantasy XII
    6. Final Fantasy X
    7. Final Fantasy VIII
    8. Final Fantasy VII
    9. Final Fantasy IV
    10. Kingdom Hearts

If you liked COM you should look at my sprite thread it has alot of Custom COM style KH Chars like terra from KH2 FM+ aka the knight.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I've been playing and following the Kingdom Hearts series for years. It has become my favorite Game tieing with the Final Fantasy series. COM is one of my favorites but I love two the most.

List of Favorites:

1. Chrono Trigger
    2. Final Fantasy VI
    3. Kingdom Hearts II
    4. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
    5. Final Fantasy XII
    6. Final Fantasy X
    7. Final Fantasy VIII
    8. Final Fantasy VII
    9. Final Fantasy IV
    10. Kingdom Hearts

If you liked COM you should look at my sprite thread it has alot of Custom COM style KH Chars like terra from KH2 FM+ aka the knight.

Where's this sprite thread?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I also love the Kingdom Hearts series!!! Part one is done (Expert mode is almost done as well, currently at the "Last Save"), I finished Chian on Memories (both Sora's and Riku's side; I really like this game ^o^); and currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2!!

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I love Kingdom Hearts! Regrettably, I skipped KH1 and Chain of Memories and started with KHII straight away. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for part three to come out! There's been so much debate about the preview clip.

Back