• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 5 HA Flapple & 5 HA Appletun (g-max)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thought I'd do a little giveaway. I bred my Friend Ball HA Applin till I had 10 HA ones, then evolved 5 with tart and 5 with sweet apples. Then I fed them all Max soup and dynamax candies (I never seem to use those myself xD).
    All of these are level 1 and have 4 egg moves (Recycle, Defense Curl, Rollout, Sucker Punch).

Also giving away 1 shiny sport ball Eevee I got while masuda breeding for one for myself (ended up with two of them in the last batch of eggs I bred). It has the egg moves Detect, Curse, Wish, Yawn. I intend to RNG pick from among those who pick up one of the Flapple or Appletun's I'm giving away, if they indicate being interested in it.

So I'm giving away (1 per person):
    -5 Friend Ball HA Flapple (Hustle) which can G-Max and have full Dynamax Level (now 4 Available)
    -5 Friend Ball HA Appletun (Thick Fat) which can G-Max and have full Dynamax Level (now 4 Available)
    Also:
    -RNG raffle for a shiny sport ball Eevee (Adaptability) among those who pick up either a Flapple or Appletun

To claim one just reply with:
    -Trainer name:
    -Mon Wanted (Flapple or Appletun):
    -Mon you'll be sending for it (anything you have spare will do):
    -timezone / general availability (for setting up the trade):
    -interested in a shiny Sport Ball Eevee (yes/no):

Personally I'm generally available in the evenings during workdays (19:30 - 23:30 GMT +2) and pretty much all day on my day's off (Sunday & Monday).

Last edited:

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    schule
    Flapple
    A Level Ball Duraludon, most likely.
    Same timezone and availability.
    Yes.

Years
    Is both possible or only one?

for the time being only one: either a flapple or appletun. It depends on whether or not there are enough people interested really.
    I will let this thread run for a week at least. If there are still unclaimed flapples or appletuns at that point I wouldn't mind giving either another or the opposite of what you took initially (depends on what's left obviously).

----

The shiny sport ball eevee will be available to be given away 1 week from thread start btw (so next week Wednesday pretty much). Mainly trying to give some time for others who may be interested (if any).

Also in case of gender/nature preferences, I'm listing them below (you two are the first to respond so take your pick if you have a preference).

Flapple (Now 4 Available):
    -Impish Nature. Male.
    -Gentle Nature. Female.
    -Jolly Nature. Female.
    -Docile Nature. Male.
    -Impish Nature. Female.

Appletun (Now 4 Available):
    -Bashful Nature. Female.
    -Hasty nature. Male.
    -Modest Nature. Male.
    -Lonely Nature. Male.
    -Rash Nature. Female.

---

Dunno if either of you is available tonight, but I'll keep an eye on forums in case you are.

Last edited:
    Years
    Alright, thanks for the information. Then I'd like a Modest Appletun.
    Still have to check what I have and what you're still looking for in your trade sheet.

Years
    Well it was not much of an RNG raffle due to lack of interest/responses, but I put you in order of your response (to this thread) on several rng sites with either 1 or 2 as the outcome. 1 was Bradevitica. 2 was sniebel.
    All 3 RNG generators (random.org, calculator.net as well as one built into google as a search result) pumped out 2.

So congrats Sniebel, the shiny sport ball eevee is yours! I'll send you a pm to try and schedule a trade.

Also, should either of you want another Flapple or Appletun I don't mind giving another one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back