• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4kids TV to end 12/27/08

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Ahh the good days...the days where it was called the Fox Box then to 4kids. After a while I always woke up in the morning to watch but after a while the shows started getting very boring, lame, and very stupid.. I always liked to watch Kirby or Sonic X but not anymore now all I can do is go on the internet and see them so yeah I stopped watching 4Kids like since a year or 2 years ago besides I still have other channels I could watch anyway. They ran out of ideas so that's probably why they are stopping 4Kids.

Years
    Ahh the good days...the days where it was called the Fox Box then to 4kids. After a while I always woke up in the morning to watch but after a while the shows started getting very boring, lame, and very stupid.. I always liked to watch Kirby or Sonic X but not anymore now all I can do is go on the internet and see them so yeah I stopped watching 4Kids like since a year or 2 years ago besides I still have other channels I could watch anyway. They ran out of ideas so that's probably why they are stopping 4Kids.
    FoxBox was meh. Fox Kids ruled...wait...did I just use their former slogan...O_0 awesomeness xD

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    It made me get up early on Saturday morning so I missed a lot of episodes. :|
    ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, so that is it? Fox is done with Saturday cartoons forever. Man, they were great back in 90s and early 2000s. And then they changed to Fox Box, and that was alright. But when 4kids came along, it start to go downhill. Too bad 4kids went to The CW. So they are not gone forever. So I really hope they won't get their hands in more anime. They will just destroy it.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Oh, no. What will we do now. Modern American television will not be the same without the trendsetter, no, visionary, that was 4Kids.

Years
    Aww, so that is it? Fox is done with Saturday cartoons forever. Man, they were great back in 90s and early 2000s. And then they changed to Fox Box, and that was alright. But when 4kids came along, it start to go downhill. Too bad 4kids went to The CW. So they are not gone forever. So I really hope they won't get their hands in more anime. They will just destroy it.
    4kids killed the cartoon block on Fox...next is CW. Great....4kids is spreading like a virus to avoid its soon inevitable collapse.

TЁЯRA

Lalala.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    About time I think. They ruined every anime they dubbed. Though, I do give them credit for bringing anime into the US and making it more well known.

Oh, wait...they are just appearing on another channel...
    figures.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    4kids killed the cartoon block on Fox...next is CW. Great....4kids is spreading like a virus to avoid its soon inevitable collapse.
    Yeah unfortunately we have to put with them once again, but in a different channel. Which to me isn't a big of a deal. I don't watch The CW anyway. So CW4Kids can do whatever they want if all I care. Because I won't be watching that block. And if others don't watch it, then 4Kids will be dead. As of right now though, it is still kicking. Sorry guys, 4Kids is still here. D: I am hoping they won't get anymore anime though. I hope the Japanese will learn their lesson. Don't give your anime to company that is for kids. They will destroy it. But I do give them credit for bringing anime here even though their edits were ridiculous!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hmm.... Certainly not bad, interesting news though. My brother watches a lot of stuff on there though, i wonder how he'll react...

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    There I was, thinking that 4kids were gone and now we were going to get real Anime, when I saw they had just changed channel.

Now I can just hope that they won't get any Anime, and that Bandai or someone will get it instead. :P

Back