• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3DS games you're excited for

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • I'm looking forward to the Legend of Zelda OoT remake, in fact, that was the only one I've heard of until I looked at this thread.

Also i hope they make a SSB for the 3DS, if you ask me they should have done it for the regular DS, it was entirely possible.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well, the usual Zelda, Mario Kart and Kid Icarus, but!...
    Professor Layton and the Oh My God the music in this game is awesome.... i've never even played a Layton game before, but the Trailer got me hooked
    oh, and the eventual Super Meat Boy

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D, Mario Kart 3DS, Oot 3DS... Pretty much like everyone else.
    Kid Icarus Uprising sounds interesting, too. I played Myths and Monsters for the GameBoy and I enjoyed that.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • there are quite a few i am looking forward to
    Resident Evil Revelations
    BloodRayne: The Shroud (maybe....might change im a fan of the ps2 games)
    Animal Crossing
    Mario Kart
    Paper Mario
    kingdom hearts
    Assassins Creed
    Zelda Oot

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • I'm most excited for Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater.

After that, there's Resident Evil Revelations, and Paper Mario. But it has such a great library, it's hard to say all of them.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm definitely excited about the new Kingdom Hearts installement. <3
    As for the others on my list...
    Final Fantasy
    Mario Kart 3DS (vroom vroom!)
    Super Mario Bros. 4 (Yay! #4!)
    Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! (Want to get back into it)
    Martha Stewart???? (Say what?! lol)

Years
  • The only game I am really interested in owning is the Resident Evil: Mercenaries game. It just looks beautiful on the console and it is a Resident Evil game. So fun times.​

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Mario Kart, MegaMan Legends, Kid Icarus, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, and to a considerably lesser extent SMT: DeSu Overclock and Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D: The Naked Sample. But mostly Paper Mario and KH.

I'll have a lot to distract me, I think.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • PAPER MARIO <33333
    Omg omg omg, I have been waiting for this game forever!!
    I want it so badly!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I am not looking forward to any 3DS games, but I may get nintendogs + cats. I am more looking forward to everything else about the 3DS really.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • I am not looking forward to any 3DS games, but I may get nintendogs + cats. I am more looking forward to everything else about the 3DS really.

A 3D camera?

I want to be excited for Uprising, but looks kind of rubbish. Hopefully the ground parts are more interesting, then I guess I could compare it to a 3D Rocket Knight. Mario Kart should be gold as usual, maybe it can regain it's title as "My Favourite Cartoon Racer". And platformers will be interesting with depth perception.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, and Augmented Reality.
    Man, this system is going to ROCK!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Hopefully, the Ocarina of Time 3DS is slightly easier than the N64 version, and I'm awaiting Paper Mario 3DS and Mario Kart 3DS.

I'd prefer it if it was like Master Quest, I never got a chance to play that but I've played OoT so much lol.

I'm looking forward to OoT, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts and Star Fox. They should be awesome.

Edit- Wait, Link's Awakening is coming out on it as well? 0.0 That game was awesome... I never did manage to finish it without getting hit to see that alternate ending I read about once :(

Back