• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3!The Sweet Soari/Saba-chan Fanclub!<3

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Kobato?? ;3 YESH <33

ahahaha Lolz! I would never do that.. Tomorrow's a BIG DAY OUT!! nd even today is my Brothers 21st Birthday Hopefully we are goin somewhere out for dinner =3 we are not having party or something becoz he hates parties, cakes and such occasions ..

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Happy 21st to him then!

lol @ cake hating :P

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    He also hate Birthday wishes Sorry ;3

Ughh! why dunt PC let me upload my avatar? its within the limits too. ;-;

22sa

Years
    @@; "Seed in ... your heart" <-- confused me. Anyway, cool new theme idea. =P The picture is too dark imo, doesn't bring out the pink color's brilliance. I like the sparkles as usual.

He's lying. xD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yay! You like Kobato too! = D
    Are you feeling better then? : 3

Ughh I haven't been posting here lately ;-;

YuppyYup ;3 -dances-

@@; "Seed in ... your heart" <-- confused me. Anyway, cool new theme idea. =P The picture is too dark imo, doesn't bring out the pink color's brilliance. I like the sparkles as usual.

He's lying. xD

Oh its just a quote i found it somewhere
    anywayz thnx =3 umm yeah it rather looks a bit dull.. i couldn't find a better Png to work on but overall it looks fine nothin so attractive except sparkles <3

Holy crap! only one month left D; and then back to school again!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yeah xD but i might be not here after i get busy wid school.. -cries- :0

So, Chi! <3 do u hav MSN?

22sa

Years
    Yeah xD but i might be not here after i get busy wid school.. -cries- :0

So, Chi! <3 do u hav MSN?
    It's impressive you have it in you to focus hard enough on school to forget PC ^-^; *cantfocusonanythingusually*

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Its not an easy job though sometimes i fail to focus on Maths stuff like algebraic equation Darn its the worst subject ever! =___= Aww, I bet university education are pretty much tough but u will get use to it..

I admit this club is goin to die in a few weeks or so :3

22sa

Years
    Its not an easy job though sometimes i fail to focus on Maths stuff like algebraic equation Darn its the worst subject ever! =___= Aww, I bet university education are pretty much tough but u will get use to it..

I admit this club is goin to die in a few weeks or so :3
    Surely you'll still make it here at least on weekends? ... :P If not, I'll just have to remind you somehow!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Defiantly, depends on how much school work/homework I have got but no worries! I can still be online on normal school days x]

Crap! I am sick once again! (It's not something new) I knew that I would end up as getting cold since the weather is not moderate for the passed few days. I have severe headaches fever, back pain And my body temperature is high.. I hope it does not take longer to recover cause it took like whole week to recover when i had viral anywayz.

22sa

Years
    Wow, random. It's the weather? I was going to blame it on sugar overdose :P Rest well!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Sugar overdose? No, I am not a diabetic patient ^^ hmm Yeah the weather is as usual temperate in summers and sometimes it hardly rains on autumn so Yeah hot weather doesn't suits me so there are defiantly chances for me to get migraines along with fever.

Oh! Sorry :3 I could not able to talk to you on MSN.

22sa

Years
    Haven't you always lived in hot-weather places though? o_o;

I've always liked the forum atmosphere better then Instant Messaging Programs' for some reason...

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yeah we have to tolerate ;; hmm at last its been raining all day since yesterday but I feel so exhausted after 12 hrs electricity breakdown D; and I have terrible cramps on my lower back because I have been whipping off the water with a wiper because our basement was filled with water ughh it was a hectic weekend! D;

Agreed

wee~ I am currently reading the manga shugo chara! Still on chapter 5 page 03 (reading it all again PS I have not completed reading all the chapters though) I love Nadeshiko too! she (wait she is a guy? o__0) is pretty smart when things comes to handy and he tries many ways to convince Amu to join the guardians but Amu felt that she was being treated unfairly because the Guardians announce her as a member under a special position, Joker's Chair so that made her quite angry! lolz it was fun reading

she look so cute in chibi <3 I wonder which episode is that ;3

LONG POST XD That indicates that I am a true fan of shugo chara ;P

22sa

Years
    Did the water come in through your front door? o.o

Ahh.. Amu was cuter then her current little sister I see. :P

Episode 35, it describes this cousin was her first love which occurred during the days of this picture, so I took one screenshot of it. I'm not sure if it's also the episode your .gif is from.

Ohh Nadeshiko is a girl, it's her twin brother Nadehiko (sp?) that's the guy whom can dress like a girl.

Remember that youtube vid with the Amu x Ikuto bed scene and Tadase + Ikuto's confession? :P It's actually all in episode 74. Pretty good non-filler episode.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Sorry for not posting here for a while because of my laziness >< but I feel so hyper to post more about shugo chara ;P wait, wasn't this Fan club suppose to talk about me only? lol anyways.

22sa: Yes it did. The weather forecasters are predicting for more rain over this month.

Her little sister is rather annoying :> eehh that's a cute shot of chibi Amu she is looking adorable <3 aww I feel like pinching her cheeks

Seriously, I hate the idea of shu being Amu's first love I thought it was Tadase well He's an old dumb filler character.

Spoiler:

Chi: Yay~ another shugo chara fan! =D I have read 40 chapters online manga ftw!

Last edited:
    Years
    Your club is for whatever you want to talk about, Saba-chan. : 3

I read the manga online too. Its too bad that they're already at the climax,though. I guess the manga will be ending soon. ;;

Back