• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Miss PC Pagent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think Haruka said there will be one day of voting? Read her first post. I won't enter 'cause I'm forum staff and such. ^_^;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I think Haruka said there will be one day of voting? Read her first post. I won't enter 'cause I'm forum staff and such. ^_^;
    The voting will start when the contest starts.. :P

And MALES CANNOT ENTER! I said that million times. :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I say we should vote for Tsukushi_Chan!!!! ^^; I could show yall a pic of her *her pic is not a photo, she drew herself and I really think she's fair-lookin'! She draws herself pretty kawaii, and ya'll should see it!!! ^^;;

No, I'm not entering myself, I hate the way I look and when I draw myself, I end up making myself look like a serial killer or sumthin'..

*gets killed by a Pikachu*

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol

hmmmm...looks alright...I guess I'll enter...:P

I would like to enter this contest because...just because! What does pagent mean anyway? I think it would be fun to keep up with such a weird contest...and I think it would be even funnier (and weirder) to win it! So...I want to enter this contest just for the fun of it and see what happens :P I doubt I'd win anyway! ^_^

Hmm...that's a very persuasive paragraph. Hope you like it...? ^____________________________________^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    A pageant is like a show. Sooooo... there's going to be a show, or celebration of the females of PC? :P

PokeTrainerCarol

A pageant is like a show. Sooooo... there's going to be a show, or celebration of the females of PC? :P

LOL
    ohhhhhhhhh alright, thanks
    *starts writing email to 'some' TV channel to let Haruka have her own 30 min to announce the winners*
    *decides it's a bad idea*

that'd be so weird...! yet it's pretty cool though, I'll be sure to be absent or disguise myself. :)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oh crap!! Now I don't know who to vote for..

*Kima or Carol? Kima or Carol?*

I guess I'm going to have to go with Kima. ^.^

~CaRtOON

22sa

Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    LOL
    ohhhhhhhhh alright, thanks
    *starts writing email to 'some' TV channel to let Haruka have her own 30 min to announce the winners*
    *decides it's a bad idea*

that'd be so weird...! yet it's pretty cool though, I'll be sure to be absent or disguise myself. :)
    OOooo PC members on TV, tmbjr sure would love to see that. :D :P

PokeTrainerCarol

Yup...

also, I require all the parisipants to have a drawn picture of themselfs.

:P

I can't do that Haruka...it's too hard for me...I suck at drawing even my handwriting on the computer. Would a description count? Most of my teachers would read my writing in both language said I painted pictures in their minds.

22sa

Years
    I don't think that first idea will work, but I can help you find a picture for Carol. :P

PokeTrainerCarol

If you can't draw, just request someone to do it...

*sighs* or find a picture simlar to you.
    There's no possible way I could find a picture similiar to me >_> I look like, Hispanic with Asian...and I don't like saying I'm pretty (it sounds like bragging, very unmodest) but I can't say I'm ugly...I just know I can't find a picture that looks like me...not even my cousins or anyone in my family looks like me =P x_x

How could getting someone to draw a picture of me possibly work?

EDIT: Don't get 22sa for the job please! He could post like a thousand pictures! =P Not that your perceptions were so off 22sa, I don't mean any offence by this message... ^_^

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    True, it's incredibly hard to find a nice perception. None of my family members looks like me too ! :P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hmm well this sounds Intresting i must as well enter XD
    Ok the reason i decided to enter this contest is because i have never been in anything such as this in my life ,I think i would make a good canidate Im a nice person to get to know An i also have in intrest in drawing So i hope ya like it!.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back