• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I will be absolutely taking Marill over the mountain. It has a huge advantage over the rock type Pokemons that can be found there. :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I just realized how good Happiny would be in the mountains. It's so strong that rocks would be smashed in no time.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh yes, Happiny would also be an adorable choice! It is also handy when it comes to healing Pokemon. :P

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wasn't actually expecting for a small Pokemon to carry something very heavy. Imagine if Happiny could lift up Dialga or Palkia. XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Wasn't actually expecting for a small Pokemon to carry something very heavy. Imagine if Happiny could lift up Dialga or Palkia. XD

Happiny is one special Pokémon. Who knows if it can lift up heavy Pokémon. xD Luckily Brock had Happiny in DP saga. :)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    YeH.Didnt thought of that.But what if in a cave your Happiny suddenly evolved?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    yeYeah thats righy and later in the cave Happiny accidently ate one...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yay, Elygem won! o/

Omg, this is so lovely. Just look how adorable when it floats. ♥

I certainly will use this one! What a cute picture :D

And give credit to me for picking little Elgyem as the POTW.

I'm sorry, what exactly do you want credit for? o.o

Because Pokémon of the Week has already decided it's time for a new topic.

New topic: If you have a chance to take one Pokémon with you to the mountains, what Pokémon would it be?

Interesting question! I pick Sandshrew since it could dig holes to get us out of the mountains or to get past boulders and stuff! ^^

Last edited:

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
  • I'd take a Drilbur, it could dig some grip holes as well as make a tunnel through the mountain. Some cave exploring doesn't sound too bad.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years

• Interesting question! I pick Sandshrew since it could dig holes to get us out of the mountains or to get past boulders and stuff! ^^

Hmmm... Gonna have to agree with you on that one. I dunno if there's another cute Pokémon could compare to it's digging skills. (Sorry, I don't consider Drilbur cute. Just my opinion)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mountains seem like quite a popular topic! So of course, time to change it ;D

New topic: 'Debate time! Which is cuter, Aipom or Spoink?'

vs

Battle of the bouncy Pokemon! Pick your side and argue to the death till it wins! ;D Every member from the winning side gets a prize! To add yourself to a side, copy this form into your post and add your name to it from the last person's update:

Team Aipom:
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake

If you don't add your name, you won't be counted for prizes! Me and Xeberos will decide which team wins and when. ^_^ Pictures help to prove points, so don't forget to include them!

As a side note, the end of this debate will make the beginning of a new points system!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Team Aipom:
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪

I guess Aipom having these goggly eyes won't help it at all. And that smile is unsettling! I'll have to have fun with Spoink.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

When Spoink lost his pearl... The cutest picture ever! Poor little baby, it didn't deserve it :( Its cute little face makes you feel so sorry for it! <3

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Ill go with Spoink.Its so cute!

Team Aipom:
    Team Spoink: AlexOzzyCake, ♪Twiggy♪, DualBlade

And sorry i cant add the music notes for Twiggys name, Im using phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ill go with Spoink.Its so cute!

Team Aipom:

And sorry i cant add the music notes for Twiggys name, Im using phone.

No worries, I added them for you ^^ So what is it you find cute about Spoink? Remember this is a debate, so we need reasons! :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Team Aipom: Avishka
    Spoiler:

Back