• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Live the life of a Pirate? I've drawn a Pikachu before with an eye patch and a pirate hat! It was really adorable, but I lost that drawing though. D:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Live the life of a pirate? Uh... umm... I think I'm a bit clueless, but if you try, well, anything can work, so I guess I'll just answer "everything, and then some".

On another topic, well... I've been thinking of this.

Anyone find Deino cute? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I do find Deino cute, it's mysterious, dark and unique, and I really love it's hair which makes it really adorable. ♥

How come did you ask Twiggy, do you find it cute too? :]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I do find Deino cute, it's mysterious, dark and unique, and I really love it's hair which makes it really adorable. ♥

How come did you ask Twiggy, do you find it cute too? :]

The answer's a BIG YES! Now to wait for approval. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wait a minute... Chatot isn't in the Cute Pokemon list?! Well it should be! And Chatot would be an excellent companion for Captain Squishy aboard the PokePirate Ship. :D

It is now! ^^ I agree, Chatot would be great at living the life of a pirate! ;D And that post has given me the idea for a new competition! As MysticFlower hasn't been on in a long while, I may have to scrap the current one on her behalf. D:

qorkbro
    two cute pokemon: Piplup and corsal
    partner pokemon: Meatball my Umbreon i named him that when he was a little eevee he's awesome!

Hello, welcome to the club! :) Piplup and Corsola are both very cute indeed, good choices! Would it be a safe assumption that you're a fan of Water type Pokemon? ^^ Umbreon is also a very cute Pokemon, so great choice there too. And the name Meatball is interesting, what made you choose that all those years ago? :D Enjoy your stay here and keep active, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions :)

Which cute Pokemon would most likely live the life of a pirate?'
    Jirachi
    Spoiler:

This picture is brilliant, so cute! Where'd you find it? :o

Live the life of a Pirate? I've drawn a Pikachu before with an eye patch and a pirate hat! It was really adorable, but I lost that drawing though. D:

You should totally draw this again. I'd love to see it! :)

Live the life of a pirate? Uh... umm... I think I'm a bit clueless, but if you try, well, anything can work, so I guess I'll just answer "everything, and then some".

On another topic, well... I've been thinking of this.

Anyone find Deino cute? XD

The answer's a BIG YES! Now to wait for approval. :P

YES! Deino is utterly adorable! I like its cute hair and the way it can't see what its doing, hehe. xD I assume by waiting for approval you mean you'd like it as the new topic? Members can start topics whenever they like, just make sure it's big enough for people to see :D I'll do it here instead though haha.

New topic (by ♪Twiggy♪): 'Do you find Deino cute?'

Explain your answers and providing pictures may help! ;D

abbey_road_deino_parody_by_kidgravy-d3eiosz.png

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Deino can be seen as cute, that's for sure. Especially when you watch the episode of the anime where they take care of the Deino at the day care. Deino is cute in these pics I found too.
    Deino eating flowers
    Spoiler:

Deino and Larvitar
    Spoiler:

Baby Deino and Mommy Hydreigon
    Spoiler:

And just an utterly cute Deino
    Spoiler:

I did not make any of these images.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • New topic (by ♪Twiggy♪): 'Do you find Deino cute?'

Explain your answers and providing pictures may help! ;D
    Icbb to find any pictures now, so I'll just tell what I find cute about Deino.
    Looking at most other Pokémon that I personally think are cute, it is mostly because of their eyes, however that is quite impossible with Deino, since you can't see its eyes, but I actually find it cute anyway. I guess it's just those short legs compared the huge head it has which just seems... cute. The fur kind of thing it has also looks nice. One thing I don't like about it, though, is that it looks so sad, and one thing that can ruin my mood is when people are sad, because I don't want to be happy when people around me are sad :|
    But yeah, I certainly find Deino cute n_n

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Is it me or do i find something a little odd about loppuny? it's probably just me

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Sorry guys that I haven't been active very much, I have had other stuff to do. But now I stay active again. :)

I think Deino is cute. It has big head compared to it's other body and lot of fur.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Is it me or do i find something a little odd about loppuny? it's probably just me

I'm not sure, do you? xD Let's find out!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon do you find 'a little odd'?'

Personally I have to agree with Qurkbro, Lopunny has always phased me a bit. I mean, what were they really thinking there? :s

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Could I join?

Name: d4rka8isz
    Two cute pokemon: Spinda and Lotad
    Partner: Spinda

How could Spinda not be up on the list?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Could I join?

Name: d4rka8isz
    Two cute pokemon: Spinda and Lotad
    Partner: Spinda

How could Spinda not be up on the list?

Of course, welcome to the club! :) It's always great to have a new member ^^ Spinda and Lotad are certainly both very cute Pokemon, although completely unrelated - what is it that makes you think these Pokemon are cute? For me I think its Lotad's face and Spinda's teeter dance, hehe. Which other Pokemon do you find cute? ^^ Enjoy your stay and keep active!

Olli

Years
  • Welcome to the club d4rka8isz, and welcome in advance to Happy Azumarill. I hope you'll have a great time here :D
    New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon do you find 'a little odd'?'
    There are honestly quite a few on the list that I find a bit odd, mostly ones from the first generation. They made a few Pokémon that I couldn't really relate to anything from the real world.

The first one is Diglett. I'm pretty sure it's based off of a mole or something, but it honestly doesn't look like one imo. Even though it can learn moves like scratch and stuff, the design doesn't show any claws, which I also find a little odd, but god knows what the part of Diglett we can't see looks like.
    Spoiler:

Clefairy is another Pokémon I find a little odd. If I had to categorize it as an animal, it actually kind of reminds me of a piglet, but the Clefairies were supposed to be aliens from the moon, if I remember correctly.

The last one is Oddish, which I honestly have no idea what is supposed to be. Is it supposed to be some kind of plant, or is it some kind of creature camouflaging itself with plants, I just don't have clue >_<
    But looking at its evolutions, I'm guessing that it probably is based on some kind of plant.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Well to be honest I've never realy found anything odd about oddish(even though odd is in it's name) actually i've always had a strong affection towards them and honestly sometimes the weirdest looking pokemon can be the cutest you know what i mean?

Last edited:

Olli

Years
  • Well to be honest I've never realy found anything odd about oddish actually i've always had a strong affection towards them and honestly sometimes the weirdest looking pokemon can be the cutest you know what i mean?
    I get where you're going and I agree with it, but I was mostly referring to its appearance. I'm not entirely sure what Oddish is based on, like either a plant, some kind of animal, or possibly a combination of both, but maybe odd isn't the right word here. Anyways, I just noticed that Oddish actually has odd in its name, so point proven n_n

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Odd Pokemon that are in our Cute list? Trubbish. A living breathing trash bag. A sign GameFreak is running out of ideas. Then, there's Ambipom. I can understand Aipom having a hand on its tail, since it's based on a monkey, and some monkeys hang onto things with their tails. But, Ambipom with two tails.... weird. Cute, but weird. Then the whole thing about Lopunny: Lopunny is actually based on a Playboy Bunny. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lopunny_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Origin

Back