• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

§ Sazi's clubby of miracle wonders! €

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Welcome to Sazi's clubby of miracle wonders!.

So here we have a new and improved clubby especially made for Miss Sazi. Here we adore this gurl and just chill out <3

Here below is the member list for those who have wanted to join Sazi's fanclub!.
    Member List.

(Founders)
    *Amanda-Kun
    *Sazi €€

.Members.
    Lucy Lu
    22sa
    Dezerio

*= new members

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I will go ahead and join. She is pretty cool and nice. ^^ I hope you are doing alright, Sazi.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    I will go ahead and join. She is pretty cool and nice. ^^ I hope you are doing alright, Sazi.

:3 Sure welcome to Sazi's ah-mazing clubby of miracle wonders X3! and I'll uh answer for her xD she's doing okay I know for sure.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Another FC is ready to die ;;

I loved the title ;3 thanks again Momo *hugs so tightly*

Originally Posted by Hoshimi § Sazi's clubby of miracle wonders! €
    Aww, thanks for joining Lucy ^3^ I am doing ok, pretty much occupied with school stuff D;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'd like to join her FC too. I haven't met her a lot, but I still do think that she's pretty awesome. :D
    Well, take me in! ;3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

Aww, thanks for joining Lucy ^3^ I am doing ok, pretty much occupied with school stuff D;
    I am glad you are doing okay. You did have winter break, right? Or it hasn't started yet?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years

Back to school huh. Meeee too, so much schoolwork! Happy new year.

Miracle wonders. I love the mysterious sound to it!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I'd like to join her FC too. I haven't met her a lot, but I still do think that she's pretty awesome. :D
    Well, take me in! ;3

Oh! :3 thanx for joining Derozio! ^^

I am glad you are doing okay. You did have winter break, right? Or it hasn't started yet?

Yes I had a long winter vacation after our mid year exams ended.

Back to school huh. Meeee too, so much schoolwork! Happy new year.

Miracle wonders. I love the mysterious sound to it!

I know HW is evil >< hmm I have Result day today, I am pretty excited about it because I've studied really hard, and Surely I will pass with flying colors <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay. Well at least you had a nice winter break. I was on vacation myself. I was on vacation for about two weeks. It was very nice. XD I needed it too. Well I hope you going to have a successful school year.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yes it was fine :3 hmm speaking of holidays, I want a long break again because 2 weeks weren't enough for me xD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, they weren't? Awww...well spring is coming up. Maybe you will have a break then.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yes it was fine :3 hmm speaking of holidays, I want a long break again because 2 weeks weren't enough for me xD;
    Yes, it didn't feel like time off at all... I need a whole summer @@; j/k

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi! *waves* How have you been doing? It seems you are busy with school. I hope you are doing okay. ^^

Back