• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
This is it! A fan club for everybody's favorite finger-pointing, "Objection!" yelling attorney, Phoenix Wright!​

needsyou.png

Not to forget the newest ace attorney, Apollo Justice!

apollo_justice_250.jpg

Feel free to discuss your favorite cases, characters and moments from the Phoenix Wright videogame series!

And also have fun discussing the latest Ace Attorney installment starring Apollo Justice!

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Alright! I love Phoenix Wright! I've beaten the first two games and am awaiting the third. RR THEY DELAYED IT! So sure! I'll be your first member!

i mean ill be the other head defense attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
ZOMG! ||| I want to be in this club! Awww... I love that game. The design is just well done. It's so real! My favorite character is I'm Maya Fey. I'm her #1 Fan! ^^'

Last edited:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I'll think of something down the line to determine the other Head Defense attorney... Maybe a trivia bowl or something once there are a few more members.

But in the meantime, both of you are in! I'm currently about halfway through the 2nd game myself, but I liked the first game so much that I made a fan club about it.

I guess to spark some general discussion, who's your favorite character and why?

I like Edgeworth, because he acts all hard-shelled on the outside, but on the inside he's really just a big softie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I don't think a trivia is good... Anyway, my favorite character is Maya Fey, the Psychic. I love her! Shes pretty. Plus, she the sister of Mia Fey. ^^

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I'll join~ I'm on the second game now, I like it, but I liked the first one better. Pearlie is so koot! ^^ *glomp*ed

Cool, you're in ^_^

I don't think a trivia is good... Anyway, my favorite character is Maya Fey, the Psychic. I love her! Shes pretty. Plus, she the sister of Mia Fey. ^^

Why is trivia no good? I thought it was a good idea....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well we normally don't choose people by a simple trivia... It's up to you though.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Oh, but it wouldn't be simple trivia! I'm thinking of doing some actual law trivia, just in-game trivia would be much too easy.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Nah, if I did in-game stuff it would most likely go to the first person to get here would get the answer right. That would be lame, I want to think of some stuff that would be a challenge.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
so... how are we gonna decide? maybe trivia by private message? that way its not a race and we cant copy answers

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Aww.. You are girl. ^^ Thanks! Anyway guys, I spent about 2 hours to make a pretty decent banner of Maya Fey. I kept on changing my mind. <-

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
So, sorry for all the delay on the trivia stuff, I'm going to try to do that this week. I've been busy with loads of other stuff this weekend and haven't had an opportunity ot sit and look at an online law encyclopedia or anything. But I'll shoot for Tuesday or something, and empty my PM box so everyone can send answers.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
So, sorry for all the delay on the trivia stuff, I'm going to try to do that this week. I've been busy with loads of other stuff this weekend and haven't had an opportunity ot sit and look at an online law encyclopedia or anything. But I'll shoot for Tuesday or something, and empty my PM box so everyone can send answers.

So tell me, is it the first person who PMs you back with correct awnsers that wins?

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
So tell me, is it the first person who PMs you back with correct awnsers that wins?

Nah, I don't think that would be fair considering that some people aren't on at the same time as others. I was thinking I would do 5 questions, and then if after those questions there is a tie, that there would just be sudden-death questions until there's only one person left.

Back