• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams of Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
My newest hack which I have been working on for the past 2 weeks

Hack Name: Dreams of Pokémon

Hack of: Pokémon Gold (GLDAAUE)

Introduction: This is another one of my Gold Hacks. A lot of my previous hacks have been cancelled due to mostly unforseeable reasons (Hard-Drives crashing and Virus Problems etc.) But I have full intentions of finishing this hack as it is my most advanced hack yet. I know that Gold hackers are becoming a dying breed but I am not going to stop anytime soon.

Story: As a normal kid you have always had dreams of becoming the best Pokémon trainer but you were not old enough to start your Pokémon journey. When you are finally old enough to become a trainer those dreams are still in your mind... So now you live alone, thinking of how to fulfill those dreams you had when you were younger when you get a visit from Prof. Dave announcing he has something important to talk about the next day, You constantly think of what he wants to talk about.

You then find out and in this game you continue to fulfill your childhood Dreams of Pokémon (Hence the hack title Dreams of Pokémon)

Screenshots:
titlewg3.gif
nameqj9.gif
homeaq3.gif

townfx0.gif
fatguysx9.gif
whatisthatzw0.gif

Credit to Jeremy for making the main character's Frontpic thanks Jeremy!

Heres a teaser trailer for everyone!

Last edited:

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
I second that jermey XD
those graphics look nice =P

Vipershark

What user title?
Years
This game's gonna be great. Why? I played the beta of Saffron, and if this is better than Saffron, who knows how good it will be. I can't wait.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
Yeah it did but It's all worth it. heres a new screenshot for everyone.
partoxu4.th.png

I have inverted the first town horizontally to show some more of my skills in the gold hacking (route 29 is connected to the right of the town rather than left)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
The map looks pretty good sweetie, so the gfx. ^^ Might look for some GB/GBC flashcarts for this one, aswell. ^^

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
Years
Jeremy, every time I post on here (on someone elses thread), you or another mod go delete it then I see you post soon after.

Now amnesia bud, I tried to say:

Looks good, keep going and you have again produced a rather awesome title screen. Are you going to have new Pokemon? Maybe you can use some from Telefang?

P.S Love the avatar ;) Towelie rules!

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
Hey sligkid i didn't know you changed your name! sligtly offtopic lol
I improved some scripts in the first town today, I will get to work on the seond town and connected route later on. Thanks for all comments ^_^

EDIT: have some new screens to show everyone ^^;
I have finished the new font and border, and route 29 map will be finished soon ^^; Some screenies of new font and map connection! yay! lol

EDIT2: Map of Path 1 (Route 29) added the black area is for the end of the game and I don't want to give it away just yet ^____^

Last edited:

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
this looks really good. good luck!i wish i could hack like this!

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
looks awesome <3 g/s/c.

goodluck man

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
Years
Jeremy, every time I post on here (on someone elses thread), you or another mod go delete it then I see you post soon after.

Now amnesia bud, I tried to say:

Looks good, keep going and you have again produced a rather awesome title screen. Are you going to have new Pokemon? Maybe you can use some from Telefang?

P.S Love the avatar ;) Towelie rules!

WOOOOT TELEFANG, -link removed-
are making a new game ."Keitai Denjuu Battlefang". It's a complete remake of the original Telefang, and sinc eyou said that about telefang do you know where i can get telefang hacking tools????

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back