• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon with Diamond Pearl graphic

Years
Pokemon Ds

Made with:Rpg Maker Xp

Story: You and your family moved to Shinou Prof.Serbal greets you he gives you a pokemon and a pokedex and your mom gives you a pokegear. But you later find out that an evil organisation known as Team Star whants to awaken _ _ _ Gia Tia_ _ _
to distroy Shinou

fetures: Day & Night
Pokedex
Pokegear

What I nead to make this game possible

Diamond/Pearl graphics
Pokegear script
Pokedex script
Day and Night

Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
wow dash, I'm suprised you didnt correct him...

You and your family moved to Shinou Prof.Serbal greats you he gives you a pokemon and a pokedex and your mom gives you a pokegear.

its "greets" not "greats" :P

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
I have the Diamond Pearl male hero graphics in the resource thread. I'm also working on chipsets, but it's taking a long time due to the low resolution screenshots they've given us. Once the game comes out later this year, We'll be able to rip all of the tilesets and charsets. I'll let you know if I've got any more resources in the future.

vkidx

save a tree, eat a beever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2007
Pkmn D/p

Here is my D/P Male Graphic:

vkidx

save a tree, eat a beever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2007