• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yo Mama Club (You Dont Need a DS!)

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
Years
Well, if you saw my old thread that says you have to have a DS thread, then youd know what this is about , that to join, youve got to make a good Yo Mama joke , and that once theres enough players well have Yo Mama battles, who me and two random members will help judge. Okay, VIVA LA TU MAMA ! Oh, yeah, you also have to make a link to this thread in your sig. ~ Members ~ Supreme Overlord: Olan14 Head Co-Owner: Pandoras Box Lower Co-Owner: JakeEMan Co-Co-Owner: YoMama *Normal Members* Tha Pkmn Prodigy Updated at 5:56 PM June 15

Last edited:

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
Years
your mama is so fat when she stepped on the weight scale it said to be continued...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ill join! ^_^

yo mama so ugly she looked up in the sky and it started raining

yo mama so ugly instead of attracting men, she attracts dogs

yo mama so fat her picture's heavy

yo mama so fat you have to tuen in a complee circle to look at ALL of her

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
Years
The Pkmn Prodigy is in! Your only a normal member because other people took the higher ranks. Hey, pandora doesnt have a link to the thread in his sig?

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
Years
hahaha, i noticed suddenly you werent on the people viewing this thread anymore after i posted that, so i suggested you were out changing your sig =)) Seems like you put it there now. Hey, guys, go here.

Last edited:

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
Years
=0 Oooooooo, thats cool. Thanks, Tha Pkmn Prodigy (Hey, can i call you Umbreon?) Woah, doesnt work for me, when i type in my name, thers no text in the box, also, It wont let me press enter or anything.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
Years
it doesn't work for me the chat room anyways yo mama is so old she left her purse on noahs ark

T00C00L

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2006
yo mamas so fat i thought YOU were a zookeeper and she was a hippo!

yo mamas so ugly youre Dead Dad must've been blind!

Yo mamas so fat she wears men's pants as panties!

Last edited:

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2008
Yo Mama Jokes

Yo mama is SO old, that she met the Burger King when he was a prince. Yo mama is SO old, she also left her perse on Noah's Arc. LOL!:laugh:

Back