• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

Hack Name: Pokemon Legends
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red
Current Version: v2.5
Download Size: 57KB
Patch Size: 201KB

Next Version: TBA
Next Release: TBA

.:: Features ::.
-Interesting story, I promise.
-New Region
-Travel to Johto
-Meet new and old friends

.:: Known Bugs ::.
*Red text bugs will not/can't be fixed anytime soon.
*Blue text bugs aren't really bugs but are things you may want to be aware of.
*Crossed out bugs have been fixed, but didn't make it to the Beta.

1. You walk over Oaks head when he leads you to his lab.
2. Map tiles loop in the Briar Woods to Briarsedge intersection.
3. Trees are out of place when you are at the top of the route.
4. When you look at the Town Map or Fly, the map is still Kanto.
5. There is a kid and a rock in the water, when you surf in Cianwood.
6. The left Rocket blocking the north exit to Route 4, at Cyan City, makes a Pokemon cry.
7. Lady outside Cianwood Gym has no dialogue.
8. Agatha, of Cianwood gym, has no dialogue.
9. Camper(walks around), has a gap in his name.
10. Some scientists in the W/I, think you already saved them, even though you didn't beat Giovanni.
11. You can go the whole Beta without getting a Pokedex or National Dex.
12. When you are under some tiles, your character's head gets cut off.

v2.5 Fixed Bugs:
Spoiler:

.:: Demo ::.
Lastest
v2.5~~Aug/4/07
View Older Releases

.:: Screenshots ::.
Notice: Mostly Old
Spoiler:

.:: Banners ::.
If you support Pokemon Legends put a banner in your signature.
Spoiler:

.:: F.A.Q ::.

Look here before you ask questions. Questions are assuming you are playing the latest version

Q: When I exit Mt.Sedge via the Old Ladys' house, I end up back at Briar Woods. Is this a bug?
A: No, this isn't a bug. You are suppose to teleport to the Mt.Sedge Entrance.

Q: When does the Beta end?
A: After you beat Giovanni at the Weather Institute.

Q: Will Sinnoh Pokemon be available in Pokemon Legends?
A: No, they wont.

Q: When you step right infront of the doors of Briarsedge Gym, an invisible guard talks to you. Is this a bug?
A: No, this isn't a bug. It is ment to be an intercom talking to you.

Q: I want to join your team. Can I be a spriter? Can I be a beta tester? etc...
A: Please don't post it in the thread, PM me. Thanks.

.:: In-Game Information ::. *will be taken down soon because all this information will be on the website.
Spoiler:

.:: Team/Credit's ::.
Scompi - Mapping, Text Editing, Battle Editing, Scripting, BETA Testing
Dirk123 - BETA Tester

PM me for a job.

.:: Conclusion ::.
Well, I hope you liked what you saw and I hope you will continue to support Pokemon Legends. And remember to put a banner in your sig if you support Pokemon Legends!

Thanks, Scompi. ;)

Last edited:

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
1st post:classic: ure maps look great!!!!!keep up the good work

P.S If u need a beta tester just tell me

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
The maps look great keep it up. As for a story maybe you could make it so that you have to battle a new team instead of Team Rocket and you stilll dream of becoming a pokémon master. I'll post more ideas later

Scompi

Yeah I was thinking of just keeping the story short, like that. Well like all the pokemon games, where the evil team tries to do something bad and you have to stop them.

Thanks guys, for your support!

and some more screens will be soon.

Last edited:

Scompi

Thanks guys! I will post here if i need help, right now i dont.

about the first gym and flash, i realized that in order to use flash... u need the first badge, so...
the gym was like, in dewford town(i think, the fighting type leader). where its a maze-like gym. any suggestions?

Scompi

Do you guys want me to release a demo? because i could, if you want.

I wasnt going to release one for a while, so if you want one tell me.

Scompi

Why? like that it sounds, well un-professional or not like a pokemon game. if you got any other suggestions i will take them.

I need like 3 BETA testers. anyone?

pencilbuddy

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2009
Can I be a beta tester. IS a beta tester were u play the game and u see if it should be beta relased or if it should upgraded more?

Scompi

No, i think its for spotting bug/errors before releasing it. im not sure.

Years
I have a storyline:

OK, the time has come! You are going to become a trainer! You head off to the professor's lab, but he has no Pokémon. Instead, he gives you a MasterBall and lets you go catch your own Pokémon on Route (Insert Route # Here.) There, you here Team Ozone planning to destroy all humanity. It is your quest to take down Ozone before they take you and the rest of the world.

Hack Name: Pokémon Ozone

Just an idea to throw out there. By the way, nice hack! Oh, and I can be a beta tester if you want. (I can also do a little spriting and tile inserting if you need.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hmm, I like the screens but you should have definetly made a story to go along with it before you post, but who am I to decide how things go? Anyway it looks good and I wish you luck with it! :)

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
Hiccup said:
I have a storyline:

OK, the time has come! You are going to become a trainer! You head off to the professor's lab, but he has no Pokémon. Instead, he gives you a MasterBall and lets you go catch your own Pokémon on Route (Insert Route # Here.) There, you here Team Ozone planning to destroy all humanity. It is your quest to take down Ozone before they take you and the rest of the world.

Hack Name: Pokémon Ozone

Just an idea to throw out there. By the way, nice hack! Oh, and I can be a beta tester if you want. (I can also do a little spriting and tile inserting if you need.)

That's a good idea just, maybe not a master ball he lends you his first pokémon so you can go catch your own

P.S. I'd like to be a beta tester so I can find any glitches if there are any:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back