• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:.Game Legends.:

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
Years
Hi and welcome to Game Legends!

Hi, I'm Delta, I?ve decided to make this little club because I like to play video games, also for though who like playing video games too.;)

Reasons for this club: This club is dedicated for all of the video gamers out there alike, so that we can talk and share our gaming accomplishments.

What we do here: Here we talk about video games, systems and the gaming industry. Also you can share one of your V.S battles that you had in any game, online or with a friend at home. Also share tips and hints on video games, and share your accomplishments, and stats here as well. Anything on video gaming is allowed, longs it's not spamming.

What we don't allow here:
  1. No Spamming
  2. No Flaming
  3. No Disrespect

That's it, easy to follow rules right, well next here are the rankings.

Leader: Me (Delta)

Co-Leader:BlastoiseB.B. and Blazin Espio No more spots for this position

Elite Gamer: Post here all the time-currently none

Members
tyrant_078
Cybex Mewtwo
Hikaru-chan
Rai
Poke-Rev
smarty_arty
Kid Frost
Dr.Linoone
Agent9

More soon, well I declare this club now....

Open! Enjoy:bandit:

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Can I join? I just love videogames. Especial classics like Lufia II rise of the sinistrals, Sonic the hedgehog, Sonic the hedgehog 2, Sonic the hedgehog 3 and Sonic the hedgehog&Knuckles <3

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
Years
Ok, basically you can talk about, any thing that deals with gaming, but to start things off here's one.

Xbox 360, has been realeased today, is any one going to buy it early(or at least try) or just wait a while, also their prices have gone up to being $59.99 for the xbox 360 video games. I'll post some pics of the new gen systems.
_ _ _ _
Ok here are some images Xbox 360

Nintendo revolution

PS3

Last edited:
Back