• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Eclipse

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Well I'm back and working on the game, even though I lost just about everything I had.....lol. So kinda starting from beginning again... Though I did get my map made again no problem...

Overall Map...(not fully done with these maps though)
mapshow1nh.png

For some reason, Gold and Silver map had alot of I guess you could call "Points of Intrest" on the map. I'll prob find a way to take some them off cause, unless its just me, they seem to clutter up the map...

Story will start with new hero moving into Pallet, which has grown in size some... You'll be living in the house on the far left...

newpallet4ns.png

(no events done yet, ignore what ones are there though...lol)

You walk about town meeting everyone and find Prof. Oak, who's still around. You walk in, start talking to him, he asks you if your interested in Pokemon(i'm gonna make it where the character talks back), your character says yes and he brings up Ash and how great he became...blah, blah, blah. Than he tells you about this new area thats been discovered(no name yet), but he's not able to go and actually check it out himself, so he asks you to and gives you a choice between some pokemon(don't know which yet). You head to this new area, which is accesible thorugh Route 24 over by Bills house. While heading over there, you don't have to get any badges yet, or anything like that, just few battles here and there and wild pokemon battles. When you get there you discover that they are making a path through the mountains, but its not finished, so you go back to Oak and let him know. When you give him the bad news, he mentions how there will prob be challenges ahead in this new area that you might not be ready for, so suggests that while you guys wait for the path to be made, you go train and get some badges....

Than you go through Kanto, get some badges, no problem. Debating though if I want to add more storyline/challenge(like the roket stuff in the original) or just make it where you go get your badges than when your done your able to go to the new area, which there, you will have more storyline/challenge for sure. Now trying to decide where to throw in Johto.... before getting to new area or what.....lol.

I'll have all the pokemon in this......Oak will tell you how some pokemon from the Johto region have been captured, breeded and brought through out the Kanto region. You won't meet any from the 3rd set until you reach new area.(I guess new area will be kinda like Hoenn)

More to come later....when it gets asked or thought of....lol

Few things I have to really think about....

*How you get up to level if I don't have stuff like the Silph Co., Rocket hide out...etc...
*Where to put going to Johto in...
*Pokemon LEVELS....once you get to new region your levels will be high....and in RM2k3 heros go to 99, I don't know anyother way to do the pokemon and their levels either...don't have XP(but don't know exactly how that all works also) but can't get cause I only have 98 on my computer...but i'll be trying to get a laptop soon though...
*Using an Eclipse in the game sometime and something happening....lol

*More to come I'm sure......

***********************Questions/Help...**********************
1. Who is the green haired guy that I've seen in the Character and Trainer sets who has a Hero pose for being him...??
2. Anyone help me on names for Cities/Towns??
3. Ideas for what happens when Eclipse happens in game...lol??
4. Starter Ideas...??
5. Ideas for your enemy...like Team Rocket/Gary...??
6. Coding....lol
7. Spriting some, like new gym leaders...
8. Does the Ruby Sapphire games have any connection with the Kanto and Johto Regions?? Like people knowing Oak, etc... Never played them.....lol.
9. More Storyline/Challenges in Kanto area....??

For the new GYM leaders, I've been seeing people with the Trainder card things in their Sigs.....I was thinking that maybe if you guys wanted to, you could let me use the sprite made....give name, your gym/type, badge(sprite maybe) w/name, and what pokemon(can use all 3 sets) they have, give six in the order they'd come out to use, so weakest to strongest I guess. Than I'll decide how many the leader has depending on when you meet. Shouldn't have to worry about which ones since the hero's should be close to 50... I'll be taking 8 for now until I figure out what else I'll be doing, than might take more.

As far as progress goes, I have more than 75% of the Kanto region mapped....than need to add events to the maps... No Johto mapped yet, but will be remapping with sprites from the FR/LG and R/S Series games. New region, none yet.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
looks like you've got loads of stuff planed!!

I like how you already drew up all the reigons very cool!

do u have any other screenies!

good luck

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Well unless you want to see areas of the Kanto region that look just like they do in Fire Red....lol......sure....but give me a little while and I'll have some up.

But actually, the next one I'll get up is the changed route 24, ain't much change....lol.....but its something....lol.

Here ya go.....

route249ks.png

Its the start of the path...I'll have some workers and whatnot around it. This is the first step you'll come to in the beginning.

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Sweet! I like the revamped Pallet Town. Can't wait for more screens!

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
***********************Questions/Help...**********************
1. Who is the green haired guy that I've seen in the Character and Trainer sets who has a Hero pose for being him...??
2. Anyone help me on names for Cities/Towns??
3. Ideas for what happens when Eclipse happens in game...lol??
4. Starter Ideas...??
5. Ideas for your enemy...like Team Rocket/Gary...??
6. Coding....lol
7. Spriting some, like new gym leaders...
8. Does the Ruby Sapphire games have any connection with the Kanto and Johto Regions?? Like people knowing Oak, etc... Never played them.....lol.
9. More Storyline/Challenges in Kanto area....??

2:Here are a couple.

Caperine Town
Dadesyte City
Forcharra Town
Nakestein City

4: You live in Pallet. Kanto starters, duh!
5:Make a new rival, and teams for enemies are getting old now.
What ever you do, don't do Teams Rocket, Magma and Aqua have combined into a huge team.

9:I don't know. A sidequest where some gang steals lots of pokemon eggs, for use in battles and it's up to you to get them back. However you forget your pokeballs so you have to rent newly hatched pokemon from the day care. Then you have to fight the gang. They all have the stolen eggs, some have hatched. If you win, you can take their pokemon to use in the challenge. I know this is a "Beat the Rockets/Battle Factory sidequest". But hey.

The screens are looking nice though. I have hopes for this game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Thanks.......

2. Pete, thanks for some names......I'll keep them in mind and if used I'll be sure to give credit for help with names....

4. Well for the Starters....I didn't want to do the same beginning 3 since Oak Supposivly should have given atleast one of them out(or all of em).

9. Well I won't do that exact one......but now got the idea...... make it where when you go by the Daycare, and see a small gang of kids/teens steal pokemon from the daycare center running away and the old lady comes out yelling....when you fight them, they have their own pokemon to fight and might use some of ones they stole....not sure yet. Now just gotta think of where you find them...

Still open to ideas and help......

Back