• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nymph

LiquidBuddy

Someone
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2006
56K beware i think :D

Pokemon Nymph
Hello, My Nickname is Liquidbuddy. I am making a game called Pokemon Nymph. I hope you enjoy it!

-STORY-
Once upon a time, there were creatures called Pokemon. These pokemon lived with the humans as pets. One day, a evil man took over the pokemon. He made each pokemon into a smal gem. These gems were hidden in the world and no one knew where they were. 14 years later, a boy will discover each gem and make these pokemon live again.

-Features-
RPG style gameplay [ No pokemon catching though :(]
Minigames
And a big world!

-Screenshots-
[I bet you scrolled here to see these only.]

Screenshot1.png

The old man speaks the truth!

Screenshot2.png

Looking at a lake in the route.

Screenshot3.png

Walking in the road

Screenshot4.png

A great way to get money.

Screenshot5.png

Oh look! a cliff!

Screenshot6.png

My "Glitched city" :D. No really, its a test area. I might leave it for you guys to get in.

Screenshot7.png

A test weapon.

screenshotglitch.png

Ohmygod! Its MissingNo! This is a test monster. I might leave it for you guys to battle it. :D

MORE SCREENSHOTS COMING SOON...

Comments?Suggestions?Free Stuff? Post them here!;)

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Screens look great. Wish you good luck on the game.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
hmmm
looks good !!

a trading game sounds interesting!
mabuy you should be able to trade pokemon (as items) as well
then it would have something to do with pokemon

Good luck i wish you all the best!:):):)

LiquidBuddy

Someone
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2006
Thanks. I was thinking of a rpg wher you Summon Pokemon instead of catching them, you have to find each of their items. I dont know though.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hmm... Looks a bit like Ponyta. Anyway, the last map screen's fog effect's nice, but you should add a route or something. Or, is there something special to do with that patch?

LiquidBuddy

Someone
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2006
lol, thanks for the effect but... That last screen was a test :p. Im going to release a big update soon that includes 5 new screenshots, and a edited first post :D

Sh4dow

Becoming undone..
Years
Nice screens. Love what you did with title screen. Looks original

Nymph if I'm not mistaken is a dragonfly larvae? Learnt it in Science last week.

LiquidBuddy

Someone
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2006
Sh4dow said:
Nice screens. Love what you did with title screen. Looks original

Nymph if I'm not mistaken is a dragonfly larvae? Learnt it in Science last week.

I don't know.. I made it up. But i searched on google and it meant some kind of servants or something. look it up in google :D

Back