• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
Nope we don't talk about the other show Yu-Gi-Oh, this is GX. I just saw todays first eppy in CN and I must say that it looks pretty cool. The part that I liked is when they showed Yugi (the Pharoah) I couldn't see his face very well though. Is this the last time we see him? Anyway members are welcomed. Now let's keep this thread alive. Now I need 2 Co-Owners that will help me.

Owners
US

Co-Owners
Angel Pikachu, Kasanai Tsumi

Members: Jordan, pikachu592, Thomas-San, Zorro, Stephen,Pokemon Master, Clow, Rai, Kasanai Tsumi, Akio123, BlastoiseB.B., Chardizard.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I could have sworn I joined this club. I watched the first and second epiosdes they were both great. I think I like this series alot better than the regular YuGiOh series.

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
Welcome new member. Oh and yes i think this ones a little better, but I still miss Yugi. Do they only show him in the first eppy?

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
I want to join.I would be in Osiris Red,but I have the dueling skills of an Obelisk Blue student.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
I'll join, after I saw the first two episodes and I loved it, and my house.... um well I like them all so anyone would be good, but if I HAD to choose, I would go with.... Ra yellow I think Hey if they can make a Yu-Gi-Oh RP why can't we make one GX style? We can Even make some of are own cards sense there so many new one?s, but of course you would have to put them in detail. Anyway.... Let?s think about making an RP lol.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Can I join ill be an Obelisk Blue student oh and we should post pics of charaters and fanart :D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Yeah I do think that she likes him. But what is the deal with that short kid with the blue hair? He is such a n3rd!

Back