• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your goals?

00Zero

banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    So people on PC, whats your goals on PC? What do you think you must accomplish?
    I think I need to post more and such,like 100 post per day! :cross-eye :rambo:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • To become a moderator! It might not come soon, but if I devote my time and energy here, I bet you I'll become a moderator one day! I also plan to reach 1,000 posts and get some more REP. And no, I'm not asking for REP XP!

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Abskull said:
    To become a moderator! It might not come soon, but if I devote my time and energy here, I bet you I'll become a moderator one day! I also plan to reach 1,000 posts and get some more REP. And no, I'm not asking for REP XP!
    lol are there any moderator choice threads?
    like you can pick some more moderators like every 6 months!
    I would love to be a mod to!
    I am a super mod on alot of V-bulletin forums so I know how to act like one!

Years
  • Tch. My goal here is sh0ckin' ppl with my demented behaveiour an' my Attraction for Dragons as well as my randomness, plus pumpin' up my postcount an' usin' this place ta escape reality. Tch, LONG LIVE THA MARIX! W00t! *gets kicked by Neo* Hey! Didn't ya die in part 3? *gets kicked again* Ow! >< *faints*

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Tch. My goal here is sh0ckin' ppl with my demented behaveiour an' my Attraction for Dragons as well as my randomness, plus pumpin' up my postcount an' usin' this place ta escape reality. Tch, LONG LIVE THA MARIX! W00t! *gets kicked by Neo* Hey! Didn't ya die in part 3? *gets kicked again* Ow! >< *faints*
    I see you like dragons!
    I like the one in your sig!

Years
  • Lol, yes I like Dragons allright, an' some Dragons like Charizards I really LOVE! ^_^
    Well it's good that ya can see then, tch, it means I'm on tha right track. XD

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, yes I like Dragons allright, an' some Dragons like Charizards I really LOVE! ^_^
    Well it's good that ya can see then, tch, it means I'm on tha right track. XD
    Yes you are: dragons dosent mean your off er something:)^^
    ~Maxie~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • 'Tis a poll, this. ^_^ Kelsey had this one, and it was in OVP.
    *MOVED*
    *is in good mood from Gundam memes*
    Oh yes, and you two are spamming. You're not supposed to have offtopic discussions in a thread.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Kylie-chan said:
    'Tis a poll, this. ^_^ Kelsey had this one, and it was in OVP.
    *MOVED*
    *is in good mood from Gundam memes*
    Oh yes, and you two are spamming. You're not supposed to have offtopic discussions in a thread.
    I didnt understand any thing you have just posted!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Maxie, the staff pick moderators when they are needed.
    In other words, this is a poll, so it belongs in Other Voting Polls, where Kelsey had the original poll like this. I'm in a good mood from taking Gundam SEED romance memes, which is completely offtopic, and you two are spamming by having a conversation that has nothing to do with this thread, which is not allowed.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • This is actually the 3rd time it has been made!^_^ The second time I made it!

Well, I have accomplished one goal: To help PC somehow.
    I have donated twice!

Some goals to achieve:
    Get 10 000 posts.
    Be nice.
    SPAM a lot!
    And that is about it.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • Well, my goals would be:

1. Get at least 5,000 posts.
    2. Get a little bit more Reputation.
    3. Make alot more friends.
    4. Help PokeCommunity to become a better place without spam and all that junk.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ...I just want to chat and find more cool people. :P

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • To accomplish.....PC DOMINATION!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!........*ahem* Sorry about that, got carried away. My goals at PC are simple enough, just post, get good rep, help people out with stuff.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Hmmm...I'd say my goals are just to keep active at PC and keep posting art here. ^_^ And to always meet new people! :D I love making new friends at PC. :) This is definitely the friendliest forum I go to!
    hmm....thats a good idea, I would love to make more freinds and such!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • *Ahem* goals time.
    List of Peeki's Goals warning: long or short list underneath. Peeki does not not which o.e;
    1 - Get more posts.
    2 - Make friends
    3 - Recognition (not to become sooo popular, but, just enough ^-^)
    4 - dunno
    5 - Ah! Hopefuly, cats will rule.
    6 - Help People.
    7 - Er... dunno, again.
    8 - CDest becomes are a great success
    9 - *inserts random text here*
    10 - Meow.

There. Me goals list which I may forgot in the next 24 hours XD (except number 5, of course ;) )

Back