• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugioh fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Ok here is a club me and Rika kamiya came up with.
    the Yugioh club!

bacically its for all you yugioh fans to chat nd debate things about yugioh!when you ask to join, please just answer a couple of simple questions

1-what is your fave yugioh card
    2-do you play the game, watch the series, or both
    3-who is your fave character

me and Rika Kamiya are both owners and we will each be appointing a co owner each, but you will have to proove yourself to earn the right of co-owner, its not a simple request and give thing.

rules:
    no flaming - unless its in an obvious playful away, but obviously still no cursing, try words, like pleb, pompsey, twig ^^

no spamming, If you wish to strive off topic then that is fine as long as you also involve something of on topic relevance in your post aswell. and at least 6 words to each post.

Members:
    Onwers:
    Baker's Bulbasaur
    Rika kamiya

Co Owners;
    ?
    ?

yugioholic members!
    Pokedude55
    pynpfan
    yamichi
    ranusha

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • 1-what is your fave yugioh card? Dark Magician Girl ^-^
    2-do you play the game, watch the series, or both? both
    3-who is your fave character? Mana

My own little question:
    Which Yugioh character do you like the most,and is the opposite gender? Yami Bakura! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^__^ Can I join? *answers questions* oO

1-what is your fave yugioh card
    Celtic Guardian. :D Long story behind it, lol.
    2-do you play the game, watch the series, or both
    I only watch the series and read the manga, although I haven't done much of either in a while. (Both of 'em ended in Japan and I don't watch the English stuff. ;___;)
    3-who is your fave character
    Yami no Yuugi~ <3 <3
    Which Yugioh character do you like the most,and is the opposite gender?
    ...still Yami no Yuugi! XD;

Years
  • I would like to request myself to join your club please. I've created 3 Decks and I'm still waiting for a few specific cards to be released in america.

1. My favorite card is Dark Magician. Limitless potential, man. Limitless.
    2. I don't play much video games, especially some games don't involve the card game. So, I watch the anime.
    3. 3 favorites actually. Yami, Kaiba and Joey.
    4. Well, I think Mai. She's a great duelist.

New Qs for all of you. What inspires you to watch or play Yu-gi-oh?

My answer is this is the first series about a card game, and when I watched the show, I got hooked on to it. It also inspires me to collect and play the game of Duel Monsters.

Say, we are allowed to post in some Qs about the card game, anime or manga, are we?

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I would like to join too please. ^^ I have so many cards I try to construct as closley as possible the characters from the series, and still have enough cards for my own deck. O.O

Anyway, the Questions:
    1. Dark Magician Girl. Always has been, always will be. :D
    2. Both. :P Although there's not many people to duel in my area, but I manage. :P
    3. Bakura (Ryou, Yami or Touzoku ou. XD)
    4. Mana ^_^ *glomps Mana*

For the new question:
    What inspires you to watch or play Yu-gi-oh?
    lol, like you I watched it once and got hooked. I play yu-gi-oh because of the TV show, but also because I like to give my monsters some fresh air. Do you know how stuffy it must be being trapped inside a card? O.O *pokes card creators* Make Diabound and Silent Magician already!!! XD

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Can I join in?

1-Dark Magician
    2-Both, but I play less now
    3-Yami Yugi :3
    4-Obviosly Yami Yugi!

Um, the first time I watched, I instantly got hooked to it... It's so cool! Bleh, no other reason XD

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • For the new question, I got hooked onto the show when I first saw it a year ago. The magical aspect of it, as well as the cards, got me interested. And now I like it a lot more with the Orichalcos season. One of these days, I shall get my hands on it, and I'll get the souls of everyone I hate!!! Hahaha!! *calms down* Anyway...

Hantsuki

Years
  • Yamichi said:
    For the new question:
    lol, like you I watched it once and got hooked. I play yu-gi-oh because of the TV show, but also because I like to give my monsters some fresh air. Do you know how stuffy it must be being trapped inside a card? O.O *pokes card creators* Make Diabound and Silent Magician already!!! XD
    XD I know how ya feel and I watch it because it has a lot of things to match reality,I can name quite a few XD and they haven't even showed the Ancient Egypt Arc in America,what makes you think they will have the cards out? XD

welcome to the club new members!^^

Hantsuki

Years
  • yes,welcome,and what is everyone's favorite season? I love the Ancient Egypt Arc ^o^ I've actually seen a lot of epys already XD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I likes Ancient Egypt Arc most too. :P

Rika Kamiya said:
    XD I know how ya feel and I watch it because it has a lot of things to match reality,I can name quite a few XD
    Me too XD

Rika Kamiya said:
    and they haven't even showed the Ancient Egypt Arc in America,what makes you think they will have the cards out? XD
    Nothing. u_u I just want them to be made and released! XD

Hantsuki

Years
  • XD well,when Diabound comes out,I'm getting it,I'll have to shoot my way through a bunch of fan girls,but it's worth it XD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    lol, same here. As soon as it's even rumoured to come out, I'll be at the front of the pre-order qeues. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back