• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
this is a diferent kind of RP. this is what you call a chain RP. it works a bit different. you don't control a character. you control the story. and add more to the story. this how it starts. i start the story then the next person add to the story and type something to add to the story. it must have something to do with what it happening. there is one main character but other character can come and stay with the main character (like ash and his friends). i give you an example:

ex: first post: john got up and got his first pkmn...bhahb ....then he found him self in a battle with an evil person

second post:john sends out his krabby to attack. the evil person sends out and giant evil looking electabuzz.....bhahb......john was able to escape with his pkmn and all but the evil guy was no where to be found.

that how it is.

Now the story polt! it about a coming to age pokemon hero but all great heros need to start somewhere so where to start with is to get his first pkmn and a gym quest. eventally he will do something to become a hero and it ends until we feel there nothing to add

now lets start

"Sean time to get up!!! you going to be late to met Professor Oak." my mom called from my door. i got up and saw the time. i read that it was 8:44. "WHAT!!!! i late!!! MOM!! how come you didn't wake me up at 7:00." i said as i but on my black jean pants. she responed "because i wasn't awake at that time. hurry up and come get your breakfast" man! mom can be a bit lazy. where are my red shrit and my yellow jacket. there it is "comeing mom." i ran down the stairs and grab my blue backpack. my mom talked a bit but i wasn't listening. i was trying to eat my food. when i was done i said "yeah mom well bye." and gave her a kiss goodbye. i felt said when i gave her that kiss and she feels the same as i am the 3rd of her childern to leave on a pkmn journey.

i ran to proffessor oak's lab to reach him i time. bust througt his lab door and saw him in the back of his lab and ran to him. "hi Sean nice to see you. i think you are bit late but..." said proffessor oak. i interrupted "so sorry i late. do you have a pkmn for me." professor oak said "i do have one but not a elmental pkmn like the ones i give out it is..." he was showing me a pokeball. then i took it and "said go pokemon" the pkmn that came out was an eevee!!"like i said this one is different. and this is what you get when you come late. just remember this pkmn can evo to different kinds of pkmns. time to leave and keep in contact" i was a bit dis appointed as i left the lab.

ooc:ok guys time for you guys to add to it

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Why not

I recalled Eevee and left the lab. Heading for the forest I heard someone call my name. "Sean hey Sean." I turned and saw a girl running towards me. "Hi Jodi." I said waving. She stoped in front of me and replyed. "Hi Sean, I see that you've goten your first Pokemon." "Yeah" "Well I'm going to get one to but I don't want one from the Prof." "So how are you going to get one?" "I'll catch it." "Well Ok then bye." I turn to leave. "Wait" Trns back. "Huh" "I was wondering if I could come with you. At least until I have my first Pokemon." "Umm well sure I guess." We turn and head for the woods.

OOC: Was that OK?

Years
ooc:that was good.

ic:so me a trns were walking in the woods up to viridian city without a word between us until eevee spread out on all fours. i said "whats wrong eevee?" trns takes a look and then look in the direction were eevee was looking. "maybe it seasns a pkmn." trns said. maybe. i command eevee "eevee use tackle" eevee tackle what was in the bushes and it was a pidgey. the pidgey flew up and was diving to attack. i ask trns "do you want this pidgey?"

William

PokeTrainer
Years
Jodi looks to Sean and replies:

" No, this is your first battle. I want to catch mine on my own."

Sean looks at her and then turns back to his eevee.

" Well, ok than. Eevee dodge it!!"

As Sean calls, the eevee jumps to the side as the pidgey strikes.

" Tackle, again!!" The eevee waits for the pidgey to come in close and than it tackles the pidgey. The pidgey lands on the ground lying there twitching a wing in attempts to rise.

Years
we countined walking to viridian city and saw a person in shorts and a tee on. jodi ask him "what you doing here. are you going to viridian too." the kid said "no. ilooking for a battle. how about it? you want to battle little girl?" jodi looked scared and said "no, i have no pkmn on me" the kid look angery and said "a person without any pkmn i a person without anything." then he push her. this got me mad. how could he do this to her. saying she has no pkmn and then push her. i told him. "i battle you. go eevee." eevee step forth in front of me to battle angery too. the kid look happy and grab his pokeball. "this isn't going to be a pidgy battle. go mankey. use karate chop." i saw the mankey move fast so i told eevee "use quick attack!!!"

Alana

Years
"Eevee dodge." Eevee moved aside quickly and this made Mankey mad. "Great now use Quick attack." Eevee hit Mankey but it had little effect. "Mankey Hi Jump Kick!" Eevee was sent flying throught the air. "Eevee get up." Eevee strugled to her feet. "You can do it Sean." Cried Jodi. Sean nodded. "OK Eevee use Double Team!"

Years
eevee created many alusion of it self. the mankey was looking for the real one. the kid said "attack the one in the middle with low kick!" the mankey slid and hit an alusion. it was off grade "eevee use quick attack." mankey didn't saw what happen and smash. it flew and hit a tree and fainted. the kid with look of surpise "what what i one of the most powerful in my ...... how can a kid like you and your little eevee beat us?!?!!? that eevee must be speaical!! you won't see the last of us!!" then in a flash of ligth the kid was gone! jodi was happy with me victory and said "wow the was so cool!! how you were able to beat that guy. but what was he talking about and where he went?" eevee jump into my hands and said "wweevv" in a happy way. i was gald to hear that my eevee is happy with this because i sure am. but that guy "that was a good one but tough. that guy must have been a nut or something"

OOC: hey people!!!! add to my RP. get your friends here to add any body can do this. it is easy!! so come add a link to the chain

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
Years
Almost out of the woods coming before the city Jodi spots something clung to one of the trees.

" Sheesshhh!!" she says hushly to Sean as she crouches in her approach. This was her chance to catch her first pokemon.

As she nears the creature on the tree came to be a heracross. It was sucking the sweet sap from the exposed bark of the tree. It hadnt noticed the two approach as they happened to be down wind.

"How do you plan to catch that?" Sean asks in a whisper so as not to startle the pokemon.

" Just watch." jodi replies in the same manner.

Taking a twig from the ground she jams it into a nearby tree. After working it a few seconds, sap begins to ooze easily from the cuts. Taking a piece of flat bark like a plate she allows the sap to cover it in abundance.

Meanwhile the heracross has been fluttering its wings as it happily gourges itself on the sweet nector. Still slowly keeping watch and being quiet Jodi makes her way towards the pokemon.

She had fastend one of her shoe laces onto the bark and so leaves it out in the open while backing away again into the brush. Taking some small pebbles she throws these at the heracross to get its attention. Finally after ten rocks the bug pokemon catches sight of the tray of sap. It jumps quickly at it but Jodi pulls on her shoelace and the plate moves away from the heracross.

Jodi continues this untill the heracross is almost right by her. Quickly she takes some sap from the tree she cut and puts alitlle upon her hands, arms and cheeks. Than with one last tug on the lace the bark comes into her hand. The heracross pauses a second, than deciding that it really liked the sap jumps onto Jodi licking the bark clean. having the bark drained of sap the heracross than begins to suck upon the sap taht was over jodi!!.

Woth a free hand she grabs her only poke ball, saved for a time such as this. When the heracross seemed quite at ease being on her Jodi tosses the ball and it lands on heracross. And as simple as that the pokemon was caught.

" You know, I think I will call it Nector. *Giggles* What do you think?" she tells Sean.

" I think all girls are crazy." and with that they both laugh as they continue their way to Viridian City. Though Jodi made sure to collect some of that sap for her new friend, for later on.

Alana

Years
They arive in Veridian City just before sun down. "Come on we'd better get to the Pokemon center." Said Sean as a cool wind picked up. They walked through the sliding doors and asked Nurse Joy to look after their Pokemon. She said she would. Then she gave them a key and directed them to a room. "This is nice." Said Jodi looking around the room. There were two sets of bunk beds and the room was of good size. "I'll sleep here." Said Jodi pointing to the bed on the right. "Then I'll take the one on the left." Replyed Sean. They got into bed and imedeatly fell asleep.

Years
it was the middle of the nigth and Sean a woke to get a glass of water then walking down the hall and was scared to death by a chansey who was prtorling the halls. Sean countined walking to get his water. pass the nurse's counter and saw the nurse tied up and two guys next to her. one of the guys was the person i battle in on the way over here. i ran to Jodi to tell her what i saw.

Alana

Years
Jodi woke up to find Sean shaking her. "Whats up?" She asked seeing the expresion on his face. "That guy I battled is back and he has a friend. They've tied up Nurse Joy. Not sure what they want but we should help." Jodi nodds and they hurry back down the hall to where nurse Joy is tied up. "Hey let her go." Says Jodi running up to them. She is about to release her Pokemon when one of them knocks down. She gets back up fuming.

Years
"jodi!! why you did..what!!! eevee good job!!!!!!!!" eevee tackle the guy down who was geting to hit me with a chair. the kid look at me and said "you the one who beat me before but not this time because i am now with my fellow brothers. i am an Surprem." jodi was able to get up so i ask her if she knows what this guy is talking about? jodi gave a no and said "i think this guy is crazy." the guy who hit jodi got to the side of the other guy and said "Brother Web is not crazy. he and i are part of an organzation who belive that pokemon should only belong to the best people not the weak. so we steal pkmn and keep them for ourselfs. we are the Surprem. and you both don't deseave pkmn." the guy i battle spoke and said "yes you are rigth Brother Net. you were only luckly when you beat me this mourning. but now i have help. i chanllgege you to a double battle. an you only have one." the guy is rigth but "no. he not alone. he got me." it jodi who said this. "go necture. it time for battle." look like it even. "eevee are you ready to battle!" eevee gave out a "WEEVV!!!"

Alana

Years
"Very well then Go Houndoom!" "And I'll choose Golduck." "Alright then Necture use Tacle on Gyarados." "Eevee Quick attack on Houndoom." The two Pokemon obeyed. "Houndoom Flamethrower." "Golduck Water Gun."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
A third individual appears from around a corner and recalls the Gyarados. This guy is about 5'11'', has long blue hair with spiked bangs that stick out above and below, and seems to be dressed oddly for a Pokemon Trainer. He wears what seems to be a white and blue uniform similar to ones that Jodi and Sean have seen on some Sci-Fi movies.

"Actually, THEY are the ones that you want to be fighting, not me..." he says to Sean and Jodi, as he pulls out another Poke-Ball, holding it in his left hand. He stares back at the two thugs and chuckles. "So, what's Team Dark doing in a place like THIS??" he asks.

The two thugs appear insulted at this remark, and the one that had the chair earlier steps up. "You don't need to know our business, outsider!!"

"Ahh..." the uniformed individual says. "I don't? Actually, I was just here getting my Pokemon healed, I went to the restroom for 2 minutes, and I came back out here to find a battle happening right in the middle of the freaking Pokemon Center! I can NOT just let you fools do as you please!! Sooo.... I'm gonna help these Trainers stop you."

The uniformed individual (whom I will refer to my character as until he gives his name.) holds up his right arm. "PD 002! Activate!" With that, his right sleeve falls to reveal what looks like a Poke-Dex attached to his arm.

Alana

Years
Jodi watches the newcomer. Team Dark is fuming at the insult and Sean is waiting for the right oppertunity to attack. He taps her on the shoulder and indicates a sneak attack. "Right. Necture Giga Drain!" "Eevee Quick Attack!" The two Pokemon attack the oponents head on.

OOC: Sorry my posts are short. They'll get longer later.

Years
i have no idea who this guy is but if he's on our side that good enothe for me. anyways i don't think i want to battle a gyarados.

"eevee use double team" i use that attack just in time because the golduck just tried to use mega punch on eevee. jodi told her necture to attack with another giga drain so i told eevee to use take down on the golduck. i thougth that it be easier to attack just one pokemon. the mystery guy is still uploading his pokedex looking thing

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
The uniformed guy closes his right hand, and the device opens. "Ok Dex! What level are they on?"

"Houndoom has a Level of 6, while Golduck seems to be hovering between 10 and 11. The Heracross seems to be between Level 5 and 6. The Eevee is the strongest one here, at Level 13." The PD 0.02 said in a scientific-sounding voice.

Chezni gauges the surroundings, still clutching his Poke-Ball in his left hand. "Ok. There seems to be enough room for one more Pokemon. Alright Silfayree! Let's do this!!" he says as he launches the Poke-Ball.

A silverish sprite-like creature emerges, which seems to stand barely one and a half feet tall. Its wings seem to resemble Celebi's and it has two red antennae lining its long pink hair. It also seems to be wielding some sort of wand in its right hand. "Sil! Sil!!" is all it says.

The guy grins at the two hooligans. "You guys are in for it now! Silfayree! Use Silver Wind on Houndoom!!"

Silfayree spins around in a sort of flashy dance and points the wand at Houndoom. Immediately a gust of wind hits the Pokemon, sending it into a wall. It struggles to get back to its feet, but coupled with the punishment from Heracross and Eevee, it is unable to and faints.

The two thieves seem shocked at the display. The one that owns the Houndoom immediately goes to it and recalls it. "How do you have a Silfayree?! They're only found in the Zanta Region!!"

The uniformed guy simply grins at the remark. "That is an established fact. I'm FROM the Zanta Region!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back