• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Advanced Challenge theme song

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
I LOVED the new season's theme song. They did awesome on it. And its good to see that Drew is gunna be back.

Who else liked it? It gave me chills o.o;; I need to download it somewhere.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Is the new seasons first Episode the one after Ash(Satoshi) gets his thirs Hoenn badge

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I love it to. I also like what they did with the Whos That Pokemon?[/I] I think its great that they finally changed it. Plus that quiz is more challenging. Back to the Theme Song I think its super cool. And yeah it kinda gave me chills.

Alana

Years
Well don't worry. Kids WB is going to re air it on Fri. so you can still see it.

Alana

Years
Positive. They said they were going to re air four of the new episodes that came on on Fri. Those new ones and Pokemon Advance Challenge.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
^-^ I saw it today, too! :D It was da COOLEST!!! And, Ash lot's even hotter in this season than in da 6th one! *drool's*
Yeah, that theam song was too cool. :D I loved it!

Stevo-kun

Years
I downloaded the song and i think its Wicked XD and i think that the new season starts a week tomorrow in England

Pokemon_Veteran

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
YAY! Thankies for the URL Mew89 ^^

Ooooh the song is pretty good :) The video is rather spolier-rific though O_O Some of the Pok?mon shown (*Like Combusken*) Won't evolve for another 40 odd episodes yet.

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks for that JKaizer your awsome and i think the new start is WICKED XD plus could someone tell me the first Episode of this new series

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
Back