• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog:The Rise Of Metal Sonic X

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
  • RPG

Story:

It has been 2 years since the last time Sonic and the others deafeated metal sonic and it has been peaceful in sonics world with the exception of Dr Eggman attacking sonic like everyday to get possesions of the chaos emeralds it was the same old thing until one day when there was ripp in the sky and a robot came out of that ripp it resembled metal sonic but it was kind of bigger it's shoulders were kind of spiked the spikes on it's head kind of resembled shadows hair and it wore a cape it kept saying the same thing over and over "Must get the chaos emaralds and destroy Sonic"
    it started to destroy everything in it's path until sonic came to stop him he had the seven chaos emeralds and turned to super sonic he fought as hard as he could put thi new metal sonic over powered him in a last ditch effort sonic activated chaos control sending all his friends eggman and even angel island the place where knuckles guards the master emerald to a diffirent dimension scattering the chaos emeralds throughout this new world......

You live in the dimension sonic and others were transported to and want to help them so now your journey begins to get the chaos emeralds,find out where this new metal sonic came from and stop him, and also help sonic and the others back to their dimension.

RULES

1) when you create your character they can be any type of animal they can be a robot they can have a chao friend like cheese or they can have robot friends and they can have a distinctive power like they can use the powers of the chaos emeralds and for all i care
    2) when u do give them a distinctive ability or power don't put nothing stupid like "Can destroy the world with a single hand" or "Can alter reality" the only thing close to altering reality that i will except is "able to change the landscape with their mind" and "able transform things"
    like those
    3) NO SPAMMING i hate when people just come and to that it's really annoying
    4) when you enter your signup you can edit it to an extent but you have to put it below the orginal one and put edit and put the edit and it has to have a story like "he gained this new power when he fought metal sonic x"

SIGNUP SHEET

Name(include the type of animal you are if you are one):
    Personality:
    Apperance:
    Ablitiy/power:

EXAMPLE
    Name: Shade the hedgehog
    History: Shade grew up in the forest he doesn't make friends well though he thinks he better off without them and that making friends will make him weak
    Personality:He's kind of self-centered and thinks high of himself which makes him cocky
    Apperance: he has green fur and wears a backwards cap he wears a chain around his neck and at the end of it is a crystal(it is sometimes mistaken for a chaos emerald)
    Ability/power: shade isn't as fast a sonic and shadow but he has the ability to teleport which makes up for the lost of speed he also has the ability to use chaos control and can use the powers of the chaos emeralds to turn into Super Shade

EDIT: Attention everyone who comes on this thread now when your done posting your signup sheet under it you can now show the picture of what your character looks like with this website https://www.dan-dare.info/Games/SonicCharacterDesigner.htm
    Special thanks goes to sandslash10 for finding and posting this website link and i know this website doesn't have accessories like hats or chains but it's to get the fell of what the person looks like i added the picture to the example on top.

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • name:

history:Lunart had always been a loner nd a persueded fighter until he met his match(metal sonic X).when that happen he started to open his eyes to the rea world nd started training more in case that threat comes back...
    personality:Lunart is very smart when it comes to fighting strategys
    nd although he may b a loner he's also very strong when it comes to team work.
    apperance:he's got black nose,a purple fur with parts of his body that are white(end of the tail,claws...)nd he wears this necklace saying:"i'll never forget you".
    power:Lunart isnt as fast as sonic but he controls the darkness,he's powers get stronger when he has at least one chaos emerald,he gains new attacks...otherwise he can become Super Lunart,his powers get stronger in the dark too.
    EDIT:i kinda suck at describing the appearance so dont read my characters's appearance

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Ruby The Fox
    History: Ruby Has Always Been Made Fun Of Although She Makes Friends Easily. She Has Learned To Speak Chao By Spending A Lot Of Time In A Chao Garden.
    Personality: Ruby Is Pretty Brave For A Girl,And Thinks Sometimes She Doesnt Need Help,Which Usually Ends In A Problem.
    Apperance: Ruby Is A Pure Red Color With White On The End Of Her Tail And On Her Stomach. She Wears A Pendant With A Wierd Looking Stone On It.
    Ablitiy/power: Ruby Can Transform Into Anything She wants Or She Can Call On A Chao To Assist Her. She Can Also Grow Another Tail To Fly When Needed.
    -
    I Know,Sort Of A Ripoff From Tails,But Oh Well. :P

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • thats a cool fox,anyways
    name:

history:Dash has an older brother(statik),he trains every day to finally defeat him,nd when he first heard of sonic he though that he was just another wimp,but then got creamed badly,he then discovered
    that like his bro Statik nd his father Lightning that he had the power to control thunder,so he just can't wait for a rematch...
    personality:Dash is very short tempered,he will do anythin to win a fight,even if it means playin dirty
    he's also upsest with power.
    appearance:Dash is all yellow with red eyes nd parts of his body are blue(spikes,chest...)
    he also has black nd blue shoes
    power:Dash can control or become lightning,meaning he's faster than Sonic
    although he can't transform into Super Dash,he can absorb the chaos's power(he can use
    electro chaos control,wave nd blast,btw wave is a new attack that only he can use)

oh nd btw Dash wants all the power in the world,he'll do anything to get the chaos
    emeralds,even if it means teaming up with the enemies...he also dreams of defeating his older bro

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Heres What Ruby Looks Like Put This On The Thing To See On The Website https://www.dan-dare.info/Games/SonicCharacterDesigner.htm:

Head,Smooth,Red
    Hair,Front,Red
    Mouth,Smooth,White,Smile
    Eyes,Large,White & Red
    Nose,Small,Black
    Ears,Small,Red & Peach
    Body,Red
    Belly,Furry,White
    Arms,Smooth,Red
    Hands,Smooth Gloves,Red & Orange
    legs,Smooth,Red
    Shoes,Striped,Red,Orange & Blue
    Tail,Large Half,Red & White

Put 2 Large Half If You Want To See Her With Two Tails. Both Tails Same Colored,And All Else Is Same.

Also,Imagine That With A Pendant. :)

Years
  • Name(include the type of animal you are if you are one): Klax the Wolf
    History: Has a known history for being an assasin, once hired by Eggman to assasinate Sonic but Klax saw the evil in Eggman and decided to assasinate him instead but failed.
    Personality: Quick and agile, silent warrior, Hunter' instinct.
    Apperance: Grey, spiked hear, very hairy, goes on all fours, long and fast legs, blue eyes.
    Ablitiy/power: None but uses claws with fantastic ability.

ryushin5

Years
  • these are the best i can do are these what they look like reply and tell me if they are

Last edited:

ryushin5

Years
  • O:
    Oh. And Im Used To Where You Have To Wait. Lol. You Rock. :P

no problem i'm waiting to get more people in here before i actually start the rpg but i can give you a hint to what the first adventure is *hint*it will have to do with shadow and the orginal metal sonic*hint* so start to think about your adventure because i may start the rpg pretty soon

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I Think I Can Estimate What It Is Gonna Be If It Has To Do With Shadow And The Original Metal Sonic. My Brain Is Stuffed With Ideas Also. Lol.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • thx urs is good as well(but i prefer mine too)

EDIT:nd heres my edition of Dash:

wat do u guys think?

Last edited:

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
    Years
  • hey guys... i know i'm not using the sheet but i want u guys to see this made up character (not made by me... i can draw him though)
    his name is Boltstryke by the way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back