• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEED HELP FIXING, Aqua Fighters New Deck!~ PLEASE COMMENT ;)

What is the best out of these pokemon?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flareon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Leafeon

• Glaceon

• Eevee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
~~My collection isn't the greatest so don't suggest any rare cards that aren't in Pre made decks.~~

~~Pokemon~~

Piplupx4
Prinplupx3
Empoleonx1
EmpoleonlvlXx1

Suicunex1

Buizelx2
Floatzelx2

Medititex4
Medichamx2

Sandshrewx2
Sandslashx1

~~Trainer/Supporter~~

Pokeballx2
Pokedexhandy910is x2
TV Reporterx1
Potionx4
PlusPowerx2
Masterballx1
Switchx1
EnergySearchx2

~~Energy~~(Energyx22)

WaterEnergyx13
FightingEnergyx9

Thats it,
Note:I only have 1 Empoleon and Empoleonlvlx

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
Years
~~My collection isn't the greatest so don't suggest any rare cards that aren't in Pre made decks.~~

~~Pokemon~~

Piplupx4
Prinplupx3
Empoleonx1
EmpoleonlvlXx1

Suicunex1

Buizelx2
Floatzelx2

Medititex4
Medichamx2

Sandshrewx2
Sandslashx1

~~Trainer/Supporter~~

Pokeballx2
Pokedexhandy910is x2
TV Reporterx1
Potionx4
PlusPowerx2
Masterballx1
Switchx1
EnergySearchx2

~~Energy~~(Energyx22)

WaterEnergyx13
FightingEnergyx9

Thats it,
Note:I only have 1 Empoleon and Empoleonlvlx

*sigh* little bro.... with me taking most of our good cards, there's not much you can add (anyone else want to see what I mean? my "Forest Fire deck is on these forums)....

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
Plz help =)=):'(
ty if u do!

How come no one comments to me other than my bro?!

sry gotta post 15 posts
kk?

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
Like I told burnpsy- if you don't have the cards, GET THEM. Simple as that.

Take out Medicham and Sandslash for a 4-3-1 line of Lucario Lv. X. Floatzel sucks, kill it, and Suicune can be replaced by a few Night Maintenances. Also, get two more Empoleons for a 4-3-3-1.

As for trainers, scrap the following:

Pokeballx2
Pokedexhandy910is x2
Potionx4
Switchx1
EnergySearchx2

These cards are a waste of space. Add in a bunch of searching and drawing supporters, like Professor Oak's Visit, Bebe's Search/ Celio's Network, Roseanne's Research, Team Galactic's Mars, etc.

As for energies, you don't need that many. Keep only about 1/4 of your deck energies- especially if you have enough Supporters to get what you need when you need it.

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
Years
Like I told burnpsy- if you don't have the cards, GET THEM. Simple as that.

Take out Medicham and Sandslash for a 4-3-1 line of Lucario Lv. X. Floatzel sucks, kill it, and Suicune can be replaced by a few Night Maintenances. Also, get two more Empoleons for a 4-3-3-1.

As for trainers, scrap the following:

Pokeballx2
Pokedexhandy910is x2
Potionx4
Switchx1
EnergySearchx2

These cards are a waste of space. Add in a bunch of searching and drawing supporters, like Professor Oak's Visit, Bebe's Search/ Celio's Network, Roseanne's Research, Team Galactic's Mars, etc.

As for energies, you don't need that many. Keep only about 1/4 of your deck energies- especially if you have enough Supporters to get what you need when you need it.

and since my "Forest Fire" has all of our copies of most of those cards in our joint collection, he'll probably need to spend a few pretty pennies (which he doesn't have either) to get all those cards... so it's either my deck sucks, his deck sucks, or both decks suck at the same time (I mean, more than usual...)

btw, we have your recommended lucario line aside from 2 of the lucarios...

Last edited:

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
thx air, i'll need 2 think about some of the potions tho, but anyway thx :)

Oh yeah, i don't really read all of burn's comments, so, i didn't see the comment saying to buy more cards:(

Anyway~~

i just bought allot of cards a few days ago... but ty anyway :)

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
thx air, i'll need 2 think about some of the potions tho, but anyway thx :)

Scrap all of them, please. Deckspace is very valuable- Potions just aren't worth the space. They only heal for 20 HP, and do nothing besides. If you want healing, throw in Leftovers (although this isn't really advised either).

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
aircondition?

did you really draw all of those pics in your post's bottom right corner?
!

kk i'll scrap those :)

ill do that tomorow tho=)

BTW, did you enter any tournaments or battle anyone yet?

(just askin')...

I need 2 post 5 more (including this) posts to be able to put a link in the thread...

[quote: airconditioning]
???

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
did you really draw all of those pics in your post's bottom right corner?
!

Bottom left corner. I don't know about you, but I learned the difference between left and right in first grade. Remember, hold out both hands in front of you with the index and thumb pointed out- the one that looks like an "L" is left.
yelwacko.gif

And yes, I did draw them.

BTW, did you enter any tournaments or battle anyone yet?

(just askin')...

If you mean POP tournaments, then... er, no. To be honest, I only started a few months ago- however, I do go to league every week, and I battle a good number of players there. Most of them are pretty skilled, too.

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
Scrap all of them, please. Deckspace is very valuable- Potions just aren't worth the space. They only heal for 20 HP, and do nothing besides. If you want healing, throw in Leftovers (although this isn't really advised either).

sure air

lol

btw i dont have leftovers in my shared collection

ok, but... if you battled people... THEN WHY DOES THE PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM LEFT corner of the screen say :

"Win 0
Lose 0
Draw 0"

well?

Oh and nice smiley too :) =p

Last edited:

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
Years
sure air

lol

btw i dont have leftovers in my shared collection

ok, but... if you battled people... THEN WHY DOES THE PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM LEFT corner of the screen say :

"Win 0
Lose 0
Draw 0"

well?

if we had it, I would've had it instead of miltank in my original forest fire....

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
Rank

By the way these are my rankings;

Wins: 3
Loses: 1
Draws: 1

:)
:'(
lol

umm since when did burn come in?

oh yeah... YOU PUT ANOTHER LINK!!?

XD

How do you stop the auto double posting?

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years

"Win 0
Lose 0
Draw 0"

well?

Because I didn't realize you were talking about my sig. When you asked if I had battled before, I thought you meant in the TCG. But to answer your question, yes, I have battled before. Just not on Wi-Fi. I mostly battle with my friend (who's pretty good), and I used to battle on Shoddy. Not to mention that I haven't updated that picture in ages (Drawing without lines is hard).

sonicyellow

The fastest
Years
lol (plz dont double post plzzz

ooh ok. so its 'cause you didn't update the signiture in ages

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
Well this is deck got potential but you really need trainers.. i think u shuold steal your brothers cards since he have taken all the good ones.. u should add some more pluspowers to help empoleon sniping, also castaway to get them.. take out switch and energy search and then add mr stones project or rosannes. of course add some more empoleon, and because you dont got that many use replacements. Candys is a must to speed the deck up. also absol ex would be a good idea to move damage around and spread some, take out the fighting pokemon and energy and add darkness energy for absol

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
Years
Well this is deck got potential but you really need trainers.. i think u shuold steal your brothers cards since he have taken all the good ones.. u should add some more pluspowers to help empoleon sniping, also castaway to get them.. take out switch and energy search and then add mr stones project or rosannes. of course add some more empoleon, and because you dont got that many use replacements. Candys is a must to speed the deck up. also absol ex would be a good idea to move damage around and spread some, take out the fighting pokemon and energy and add darkness energy for absol

hey!!! I heard that!!! (my deck is here too...):badsmile: none of the cards you recommended are in my deck or our collection anyways...!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
R E P L A C E M E N T S ! ! ! my entire pokemon line is made of replacements then when i am sure of what i want i buy them ! get it ?!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
Actually, Mewq, I'm pretty sure Pluspower doesn't affect sniping, and only affects direct attacks.

But yes, proxies (or replacements, as Mewq calls them) are a very good idea. It's very easy to do, and helps to let you realize whether a deck works or not, or how well it works, before investing in the cards necessary to get them. Here's how to do it, via the magic of Photoshop:

Let's start with a sleeve.
ultrapro-green.jpg

Now, put in some common card you have multiples of and couldn't care less about.
sleevepiplup.jpg

Lastly, make a crappy printout of the card you need, and put it in front of the card inside the sleeve.
sleeveemp.jpg

And voila! Proxies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back