• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game Boy Color: Pokemon Pinball

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
Years
I played it, I think it was a fine game!
It was hard to find here in Belgium, after a while it was hard to find a copy but after a long, long search I found one, and it was worth the search!

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~

♪The Fire Pokemon Trainer♪
Years
You live in Belgium?!

Yup! Pokemon Pinaball is sure a good game!

Many of my Pokemon evolved, such as Vulpix, Rattata and many more.

@Devil_Silver: Wow! You live in Belgium? Where is that located? Australia? XD

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Sorry sweetie, this is in the wrong forum, I have to move it to the Other Pokémon Games Forum. *Waves Magic Stick* *Movie-move*

Anyway sweeties, I enjoyed Pokémon Pinball for it was fun, and I love the sound track. x3 It had the remix of the original Japanese anime theme in there which sounded so awesome. x3 Also I love pinball video games. XD

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~

♪The Fire Pokemon Trainer♪
Years
Sorry sweetie, this is in the wrong forum, I have to move it to the Other Pokémon Games Forum. *Waves Magic Stick* *Movie-move*

Anyway sweeties, I enjoyed Pokémon Pinball for it was fun, and I love the sound track. x3 It had the remix of the original Japanese anime theme in there which sounded so awesome. x3 Also I love pinball video games. XD

Yup! Sure it is fun!!! Unique way of catching Pokemon, and also a unique way of giving them experience!:D

Nintendo made a very unique Pokemon game!!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I used to play this ages ago when it came out. It was an interesting take on Pinball and mixing it with Pokemon. I've gotta admit that some methods of winning the game were a little bit weird and out of the ordinary but it was an enjoyable game to play.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I love this game. I nearly played it last night. I have the Gambey advanced one aswell. I don't find that as fun. The first one was by far the better of the two.

The idea was good and it worked well.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
First of all, it wasn't for gbc it was made for regular game boy, but anyways I play it when ever I'm bored.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
First of all, it wasn't for gbc it was made for regular game boy, but anyways I play it when ever I'm bored.

No, it was made for the GBC. Look at those colors!
And the box just to prove it...
PokemonPinballBox.jpg

I believe it says "Game Boy Color"

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
It's really fun. The "rumble" feature is really cool. It vibrates. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2008
I have just downloaded this game but no played yet.Hoping so, this weekend ,i will sit to play this game.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I got a Package of Pokémon games including Pokémon Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Gold, and Silver along with this...For Computer! This was approximately 6 years ago, but I still have the Disk!

Yeah, here that's nothing special, everybody knows about roms and emulators, that's what they probobly were.

@Fire: I just searched google!

Back