• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Nekochan's Drawings

Years
So... I've decided to post a couple of drawings I did a while back (several months ago...). I drew these all by hand, scanned them in, and then colored them in Photoshop. This was my first time doing anything like this, and I am very pleased with the results.

augusta.jpg

This is supposed to be a drawing of "me" with Skitty, my fave pokemon. It was the image on my old signature banner. I hate how Skitty came out on this.

augustatar.jpg

Same thing as above, except this used to be my old avatar pic. Again, I am very dissatisfied with Skitty.

chibimewtwo.jpg

This is my favorite picture of all of these posted. It's supposed to be a "chibi" Mewtwo... not sure if it comes across that way, but hey! it was my first time trying to do a "chibi" style drawing. Regardless, I think he looks bratty and cute.

I also drew the Skitty in my signature banner (and made the rest of it too). I simply used the computer for that one though. Paint.net and it's curved line tool, circle tool, and of course the paintbrush!

Anyways, please don't steal my drawings! I worked really hard on these, and they're my babies. PM me if you want to use these for anything. As far as requests go, I might take them in the future, but right now I'm too busy with schoolwork (18 credit hours at the university level is tough!). I'll edit this post when I'm open for requests. But I assure you, it won't be until after the new year.

Comments/Criticisms welcome!

Last edited:

Rye29

Oh what
Years
These look awesome! They are pretty good. Like I say, hand-drawn goodness. Anywho pretty good, keep up the good work.:)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I like yur drawings, AugustaNekochan!
But the Mewtwo bother's me the most, I think it's nose...? Is a little bit off.
I think you should work on that.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Anyways, please don't steal my drawings! I worked really hard on these, and they're my babies. PM me if you want to use these for anything. As far as requests go, I might take them in the future, but right now I'm too busy with schoolwork (18 credit hours at the university level is tough!). I'll edit this post when I'm open for requests. But I assure you, it won't be until after the new year.

Comments/Criticisms welcome!

Plagarism isn't tolerated on these forums just so you know, so if someone steals your drawings and tries to pass them off as his or her own don't be afraid to report them. But, I have to say, I like your art...A LOT! Especially the one of Mewtwo, even makes a creature who I always took to be a megalomaniac look like he has a nice side to him.

I don't normally critique artworks (I spend a lot of my time in the fanfiction forum), but these I like. Keep it up, AugustaNekochan!

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Yoshi's one of my favorite mario characters! Got any more based on the series? If you got ones of characters that only appeared a select few games, like Belome, Geno, and Mallow (sp?) from Super Mario RPG or any others, I'd like to see them.

Your other one's are pretty good too. Kinda makes me a little jealous because I don't have that good of drawing ability...

Years
Yoshi's one of my favorite mario characters! Got any more based on the series? If you got ones of characters that only appeared a select few games, like Belome, Geno, and Mallow (sp?) from Super Mario RPG or any others, I'd like to see them.

Your other one's are pretty good too. Kinda makes me a little jealous because I don't have that good of drawing ability...

Sorry, I actually don't have any more drawings like that, I never played that game, but I have heard of it. I'm not too big on drawing Nintendo characters.

Thanks for your comment about my drawing ability. It took me a very long time to reach the level I am at right now. Probably due to the fact in middle and high school I didn't have a social life. I'd be better now if I practiced more... :)

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
^I can understand that. In high school, I was kind of a misfit too. But I spent a lot of my time writing instead of drawing. You're drawing skills are really good, though. Again, keep it up!

Back