• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeROM Hacking Inc

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2007
~PokeROM Hacking Incorporated~

-INTRODUCTION-

We are PokeROM Hacking Inc. We are here to make great hacks that people will like to play. The hacks we do are going to look professional and take work to make, so if you aren't a dedicated individual, this is not the place for you. We will hack mostly FR/LG ROM files but there is a chance that we may hack R/S.

-APPLICATION FORM-

If you would like to join, please fill out this form.

Code:
Skills:
Email:
Timezone:
Proof of work:

-CURRENT TEAM-

Shadow Byte(myself)- Scripter, Mapper
PoketronHacker- Scripter, Mapper
xx1hacker1xx- Mapper

-CURRENT PROJECTS-

Pokemon Carbon (PM for Userbar)

-RULES-

~If you're applying, please have more skills than just mapping, we don't need a lot of mappers.
~Don't post if you have no proof of work. This includes posts like "Sorry, but I haven't uploaded my proof yet".
~All employees must have a banner or a Userbar in their signature.

Last edited:

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
If I'm to join do I have to be completely dedicated or am I allowed to set some time out to work on my own hack? ( I would fill out the form but I can't upload any pictures without a web to post them. Or is there a way to post stuff you have on your computers and not on the web?)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2008
Skills: 2 years of photoshop, though little time w/spriting
Email:Preffered:[email protected] /Other: [email protected]
Timezone: Eastern [Canada, Ontario]
Proof of work: Not the best, and i've barely done shading [though probably since im trying to do such big sprites :\]
Cannot post urls to other sites [post limit], so i will pm past work. Sorry :s

Years
If I'm to join do I have to be completely dedicated or am I allowed to set some time out to work on my own hack? ( I would fill out the form but I can't upload any pictures without a web to post them. Or is there a way to post stuff you have on your computers and not on the web?)

U could use photobucket..

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2008
can i join please i have had 2 years paint pokemon pic editing
and about a year rom editing

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I cannot hex edit, but I could do various other stuff like: Mapping(MApping takes a while, so I think it is a good idea to have a few mappers), Spirit Editing, Changing Text, Change Music Within Games, Changing stuff within towns + I have decent amount of experience with computers.

[email protected]

I live in California, so Western I think

If you want I will join, if not then bye.

I might join some other rom hacking team even if i get taken here.

Suggestion:
I think there is more hacking tools for R/S than FR/LG

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2008
hay dose any one no how to
1 change the main charcters so they walk and look how i wont them to
2 change title page
3 how 2 add change pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
Pokemon Carbon is the name of my Hack and has been for 7 months. Check out the date the first youtube vid of it is up. You'll have to change the name of yours.

Back