• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xX[Death Metal]Xx

Virage

Hero of Time
Years
Fan Club for the Death Metal Music genre.
Not sure how much more I could explain that.
Post your favorite DM bands, discuss favortie band members, etc.
Whatvever you do, keep it ON TOPIC.
And make sure to follow all the PC rules, too.
Means no swearing.
So basically, most lyrics, we can't copy and paste here.
=[
Keep it clean, folks

Members
Virage
Toki_wartooth

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Death Metal is a genre that has completely blurred together with so many other genres of Metal, that it doesn't even excist anymore =/ (IE Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth)

I'll join, but I'm mostly into the melodic black Metal scene.

But dude..aren't you that guy who said you were a MCR fan in the DCC thread? WTF? xD

Virage

Hero of Time
Years
Death Metal is a genre that has completely blurred together with so many other genres of Metal, that it doesn't even excist anymore =/ (IE Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth)

I'll join, but I'm mostly into the melodic black Metal scene.

But dude..aren't you that guy who said you were a MCR fan in the DCC thread? WTF? xD
I am.
I liek all kinds of music.
I'm in a death metal phase right now.
I'm pretty into cradle, at the moment.

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
I was into Cradle of Filth for a while. I would never actually see them live, but I own all their albums before Nymphetamine. "Dusk and her Embrace" was solid, but everything up to that point was awesome, but Nymphetamine lost alot alot of its lyrical content.

Oh, and dude..I don't even want to bother listening to their new album, whatever the hell it's name is. I saw the video for "Temptation" and like..I've lost all respect for that band >_>

xD If you're looking for music that actually has lyrical meaning rather than just hearing Dani scream throught an entire song without actually being able to understand what he's saying (Dude..even the most avid fans have no idea WTF he's saying half the time xD), you should pick up something from Lamb of God.

Virage

Hero of Time
Years
I was into Cradle of Filth for a while. I would never actually see them live, but I own all their albums before Nymphetamine. "Dusk and her Embrace" was solid, but everything up to that point was awesome, but Nymphetamine lost alot alot of its lyrical content.

Oh, and dude..I don't even want to bother listening to their new album, whatever the hell it's name is. I saw the video for "Temptation" and like..I've lost all respect for that band >_>

xD If you're looking for music that actually has lyrical meaning rather than just hearing Dani scream throught an entire song without actually being able to understand what he's saying (Dude..even the most avid fans have no idea WTF he's saying half the time xD), you should pick up something from Lamb of God.
I own all LOA.
kickass band.
Also, another band I really like is Beneath the sky.
The guy has an amazing scream, and mostly understandable, too.

Also, for a more satanic listening, Behemoth is pretty good.
Though not very understandable lyricwise.
All I can make out is something like "uhooohraheerawroohra".

&&the song temptation sounds like nothing else on the album.
It's not there greatest album, but its not as bad as temptation makes it sound.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
I own all LOA.
kickass band.
Also, another band I really like is Beneath the sky.
The guy has an amazing scream, and mostly understandable, too.

Also, for a more satanic listening, Behemoth is pretty good.
Though not very understandable lyricwise.
All I can make out is something like "uhooohraheerawroohra".

&&the song temptation sounds like nothing else on the album.
It's not there greatest album, but its not as bad as temptation makes it sound.

HOMG! Behemoth is good but yeah, um..They're a little too hardcore for me O_O

There is a fine line between actually music, and just, y'know..Thrashing noise. Behemoth has crossed over that like in so many different ways xD

Then again, there really is certain music that you listen to for lyrics, and others you just listen to becuase of its guitars. In this genrge lyrics don't really stand out as much at first, considering most people can't understand half of what is being said, but when you actually look up the lyrics instead of just interpret them yourself, most have really good infrences to life =/

Oh, but not Cradle of filth. Anyways you want to make it seem, their lyrics will always suck xD

Some other bands you should check out that aren't that incredibly heavy are Shadows Fall, and Unearth.

Virage

Hero of Time
Years
HOMG! Behemoth is good but yeah, um..They're a little too hardcore for me O_O

There is a fine line between actually music, and just, y'know..Thrashing noise. Behemoth has crossed over that like in so many different ways xD

Then again, there really is certain music that you listen to for lyrics, and others you just listen to becuase of its guitars. In this genrge lyrics don't really stand out as much at first, considering most people can't understand half of what is being said, but when you actually look up the lyrics instead of just interpret them yourself, most have really good infrences to life =/

Oh, but not Cradle of filth. Anyways you want to make it seem, their lyrics will always suck xD

Some other bands you should check out that aren't that incredibly heavy are Shadows Fall, and Unearth.
I have all of shadows fall, too.
xp
I think i've heard of unearth before, but ive been too lazy to check them out.
I'll try too, though.
And of course, Cradles lyrics.
Are interesting at best.
Not quite meaningful, no doubt.

Eh, i just like behemoth occasionally.
When I'm feeling extremely angry.
=]

Back