• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Go Piplup! Penguins are just cute. Period.
Piplup28.jpg

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hey its me Aqua xD I think your club sounds awesome and is it possible that I can join :D?
Name : AquaFin
Two Cute Pokemon : BlueFin the Mudkip and Fox Paws the Vulpix
Partner Pokemon : BlueFin the Mudkip :-)

Years
Wah, I think I need to bookmark the club so I remember to check back! My memory is horrible ;_;

Anyway, I think my avatar qualifies as cute. :3 If anyone's wondering, here is the full image that I found on zerochan:

Spoiler:

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Hi guys!Im back to pokecommunity!Wow, theres about 109 Pages now..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Seems those two water starters created quite the conversation! I agree with the people who said Piplup is cuter, but I certainly can see Mudkip's cuteness too <3 Also i'd just like to highlight - Happy Azumarill's Mudkip picture is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. xD

Hey its me Aqua xD I think your club sounds awesome and is it possible that I can join :D?
Name : AquaFin
Two Cute Pokemon : BlueFin the Mudkip and Fox Paws the Vulpix
Partner Pokemon : BlueFin the Mudkip :-)

Of course you can! ^_^ Welcome to the club, its great to see you here :) I love the names you've given to your Pokemon, they're so cute! Vulpix is very adorable - did you watch the anime when Brock's Vulpix was wearing a scarf? Utterly cute! <3 And Mudkip is also a very cute Pokemon indeed, what makes you like it so much? And what kind of Pokemon do you tend to find cute? Enjoy your stay here and keep active! :)

*starts to wonder why Deino is missing on the Cute Pokémon List*

Whoopsy, there was a bracket misplaced! Solved now. ^^

Note: An update regarding the points system will be coming soon!

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
I love Mudkips because they are small and are friendly, are absolutely adorable and have these orange blobs on their cheeks! I find all small Pokemon cute and like have something like a fin or something adorable on its head :D and I saw Brock's Vulpix it was so cute xD!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Some incredibly cute pictures going on here! All so cute and huggable, nyahhh <3 I think we need a topic now. ^_^

New topic: 'Create a riddle about your favourite cute Pokemon for people to guess!'

Mine will be up soon, but honestly I'm rubbish at riddles so it may take a while! The best will get featured on the front page!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Cute pictures guys. ^^ And for the new event: Let's see if I have imagination to do some riddle. :3

Back