• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Final Chapter (FR Hack)

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
Years
Pokemon: Magma (Ruby Hack)

Hi everyone i just joined pokemon community and i wanna make a game but i need people to help out if you have any skill at hacking from graphics to scripts post here for positions.This is a Ruby Hack.

Story:
After Groudon went back to sleep the drought ended and it started to rain heavily and every day would be rain or cloudy or foggy.Meanwhile you just came back from a trip to Johto and your getting your new pokemon. But the rain is so heavy and littleroot is flooded and none of the people can take it the only way to end it will be to awaken groudon again.

Hoped Features:
Eon Ticket for Sale at Slateport
New Towns
New Trainers
Edited Gym Leaders
New Storyline

Need Help Plz

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
ummm davey-chan please do not critisize other peoples work >_<

ad femandawg maybe you should start your hack before you make a thread ;)

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
Years
Reply to all

ok ok jeez plz dont critizise if u have better story post here plz. Oh and i have started work on it

Edits:
Names of Places Changed
Storyline Changed (hopefully better)

Im gonna have to start over cause my ruby messed up

Last edited:
Back