• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime pictures

Angelfire

Espeon and Umbreon PWNS!!!
Years
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
They look basic. =/ But they are good. In every way they are good. But Umbreon looks distorted.

Years
Umbreon: Hmm, it's a bit....round, XD, and the coloring is a bit off, but computer work is tricky and well, a mouse isnt the best thing to draw with. Making the snout a bit shorter and the body slimer would deffinantly be benificial.

Neka And Koharu: This one, I love, Neka is a bit dull in the face, butt he shadig and stance is very well drawn, and the fact that they are made up characters is even more impressive. Koharu on the other hand is near perfect, I love the facial expression, and again the shading and stance is very well drawn.

Kohenki: Hmm, not as good as rhw previouse, but still very well drawn. The face looks a bit on the droopy side and the face could also use a bit mroe shading, but other than small nit picky things (That only I and a few others could possibly pic out XP) everythings cool.

Sukara: I like this one, but perhaps you went a bit over board with the sahding on the top XD, unless that splodge is suppsoe to be mud? But good none the less and again, the stance is great ^_-

Kontisai: *Huggles* This has to be my favorite, the shading is perfect on her. I only have one question...how is the staff being held? There doesnt seem to be fingers encircling it o.o But anyways, this one is awesome!

Kenro: Aww, it's so Kawwai! It looks like you arent just good at anime humans, but anime animals as well XD. Could this be a pet of one of your made up characters, or just a species of animal? never the less, it's really cute ^_^

Maria: Again, excellent shading and stamce, but I have to point out that the neck is a bit thin o.o...but thats me picking again XD. Very nice ^_-

Overall mark out of 10: 8/10 I love the shading and the stances you provided them with, but I cant help but pic out some small mistakes...XD, sorry for nit picking, I really do love your work. keep it up!

Angelfire

Years
Umbreon:I know this one is the one I have to work on the most but it's my first picture I drew on any program other than paint.

Neka and Koharu:Neka and Koharu are my favourite characters. This picture took me a long time. Took me a long time to draw a mysteriouse past of them. Neka will never let anyone EVER hurt her little sister, Koharu. Neka=Full cat demon Koharu=Half-cat-demon(I use them everywhere in RP/Fan-fic ect)

Kohenki:I just drew this very quickly because I was bored 0.o turned out WAY better then I suspected.

Sukara:Um...the show Inuyasha is a bit violent and I shaded it darker because it was...um...er...I shouldn't say it.

Kenro:Kenro is a Hybrid demon(Half Cat/Fox). I noticed that it looks a lot like Abra 0_0. That made me feel wierd.

Kohenki:This the bad guy for my fan-fic. Her staff is levitating by itself...my freinds find that wierd but A villin has got to have some sort of power.

Maria:This is my main Pokemon characters that I use. She's an Evee fan, with one of each Evee evolutions and a normal Evee.This picturedidn't take me long either.

Years
Ah, thansk for explaining the levitating staff, XD and the blood for that matter....you did mean blood right o.o XP I think your art is really good and Kenro does look a tad like Abra, but it didnt really come to mind in till you had said it ^_^

Anyways, I hope there is more to come, becasue I would like to see some more, keep up the good work!

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Awesome characters... It's strange how Maria reminds me of myself... Is it because of the name, or how she looks... I don't really know...

Angelfire

Years
Yea, it's blood. I just don't know what age group goes on this site...(I know some young peaple who are terrified of the word)

Yuna's nightmare:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Angelfire_Pics/Yunas1.jpg
This is about Yuna(From Final Fantasy) and her nightmare. I drew this when I was bored. It was actully very hard because the original characters were all 3-D. Also, this was my rough draft. I'm too lazy to make a good draft(Traced on another paper ecept neater) so that's why this one doesn't look as good as the other ones.(It's a Playstation2 game if you didn't know)

Last edited:

Angelfire

Years
Last edited:
Back