• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was there a ROM hack of Pokemon yellow, that?

Days
    • Seen today
    I remembered a strange Gameboy color cartridge of Pokemon yellow if I recall correctly. It was mostly Jesse and James constantly following ash or red. I lost it long ago though and don't remember the title, could this be lost media? I have never found the rom hack with something that matched the description of what I played.

Days
    • Seen today
    I
    That was the ordinary version of the game
    No, it wasn't base yellow. There were no other trainer classes to battle like youngsters, bug catchers, lasses, or the other trainers of the like. It was just battling team rocket, like every trainer was replaced with them and their team no matter how much I defeated them. The cartridge wasn't yellow in color. The only thing I recalled being sort of normal was route 5 between cerulean, saffron, and vermilion with Jigglypuff, but no trainers though, which was really weird, cause there are 2 bug catchers, a school boy and girl referencing an episode of the anime school of hard knocks, and 2 campers if I recall from my recent playthrough of yellow.

Back