• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unintentionally funny moments in games

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • What are moments when playing video games that something funny happened that wasn't intentional? Was it a glitch, or a perfect set of circumstances in a battle?

As an example, I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 recently. The series has a lot of voiced lines, particularly in battles, but in this particular one they also have lines for each protag (6 characters) for events such as learning about new developments between NPCs. "Nice to meet someone new" when you first talk to someone, "Looks like relationships has changed" when you learn NPC A thinks x about NPC B, etc.

This extends to after cutscenes as well. So at one point, there was a sidequest cutscene where an NPC had a complex reveal and also died (keeping vague because spoilers). Right after that, Lanz piped up with "Looks like some relationships have changed." Wow, Lanz...

Another example was pretty much this (I was delighted to see someone recorded the very instance I had - minor spoilers for another sidequest). A cutscene revealed someone has double crossed a group who are pretty pissed about that, and that results in a fight. Sena: I hope everyone is getting along :)

...she says as she also pulls out her weapon, in my case and the video above two guns, and proceeds to attack.

So: what are yours?

Back