• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon This Gym of Mine / Rank Up Edition

Days
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    would you add romance to it and maybe have a marriage system and i hope the protagonist will get a battle portrait for rank up
    Likely not. There's already a number of other systems to keep track of at the moment and I'd rather try to polish them first before adding anything else. Not to mention, most of the characters you interact with are your workers and I'd rather not open that can of worms...

Thanks for your dedication and passion omegas!! Keep it up bro! I want to play once your final version is out!!
    How much time do you think we will go through from demo 2 to final release?? Cant wait for it!!
    Thank you for enjoying my game! With all of the major systems in place, it, hopefully, shouldn't be too long if I can reign myself in, but it will still likely be a good bit.

Years
    • Seen today
    hi, enjoying this game, how do i get mr rime in the game? you can't seem to evolve normal mime jr into it

Last edited:
    Back