• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nightmare

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • Just finished up my playthrough. I really enjoyed using the regional forms, but a part of me wishes there was more depth to the plot. especially with regards to the backstory off the boss of the evil team. I really enjoyed the difficulty curve and access to a host of battel ready items as it made grinding a whole lot less tedious. Overall? A solid Fan-game for anyone who wishes to have a playthrough that's easy to follow and straightforward.

Attachments

• Pokémon Nightmare
      Nightmare HOF.jpg
      78.7 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Thank you for your feedback! We were trying to make the game that's relatively easy and chill, so we are glad that we accomplished that and you enjoyed the game 🥰

PS New version is up!

Days
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Just finished up my playthrough. I really enjoyed using the regional forms, but a part of me wishes there was more depth to the plot. especially with regards to the backstory off the boss of the evil team. I really enjoyed the difficulty curve and access to a host of battel ready items as it made grinding a whole lot less tedious. Overall? A solid Fan-game for anyone who wishes to have a playthrough that's easy to follow and straightforward.
    How do i evolve Togetic

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    New version is up! We fixed few bugs, added Porygon evolution items and new Mystery Gift - Own Tempo Rockruff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    There was a small issue with the latest version, but now the link should be correct. Version 1.3.0 should be the last!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Amazing game mate! All the variants look so nice, I'm bound to go for an all variant playthrough! Could you please tell me how to evolve Munchlax?
    Thanks! Regarding Munchlax evo method - we didn't change it, so it's like in every standard Pokémon game.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Thanks! Regarding Munchlax evo method - we didn't change it, so it's like in every standard Pokémon game.
    Hey nevermind! I actually found one Snorlax inside Glaive cave! Still, it would be great if you could provide a spreadsheet regarding the location, evo methods, abilities and movesets of the variants. Great game though...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey nevermind! I actually found one Snorlax inside Glaive cave! Still, it would be great if you could provide a spreadsheet regarding the location, evo methods, abilities and movesets of the variants. Great game though...
    All the things you mentioned are in the Pokédex.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I'm trying to play it on Joiplay but the game freezes as soon as the first battle starts. Any solutions?
    (I've tried several versions of Rpg maker plugin)

Back