• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    do eevee s evos get mega evoltion and what about fearow and arcanine they are second starters

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • do eevee s evos get mega evoltion and what about fearow and arcanine they are second starters
    You find out that the Pokémon you receive is actually a special Pokémon that was engineered for something revealed later. In the demo they do not evolve, but it is planned for Eevee, Growlithe and Spearow to all have 1 evolution - Eevee will gain a custom evolution, not the split eeveelutions - and the trio Numeon, Arcanine, and Fearow will all have special mega evolutions.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I reached where the secret shop is but don't know what is the password can you tell me what it is or hint it?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • I reached where the secret shop is but don't know what is the password can you tell me what it is or hint it?
    Like many other locations, there are a bunch of things you can interact with that might give you a hint if you poke around enough.
    You ARE able to find the answer in that town but if you get really stumped then you might want to head back and snoop around Cedar's apartment Don't worry! You can unlock a shortcut by the docks!

Back