• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lavender's Art Database

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I made it myself with affinity designer.

Edit: this was my first post here, lol. my 6 faves have since changed and i have gotten considerably better at drawing! hope you enjoy my works here!^^

Attachments

• Lavender's Art Database
      My top six favorite pokemon.png
      221.7 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:

Lavender

Years
    Sandslash is one of my favorite Pokemon, It also was my first shiny. so I decided do make artwork of it! I spent a lot of time on this one, Hope you enjoy!

Lavender's Art Database

Attachments

Shiny Sandslash.png
      125.5 KB · Views: 26
    Days
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Aw it's like a family photo with your whole squad! It looks great. Which Pokemon is front right?

Lavender

Years
    Thought i'd draw the Pokemon that got me into Pokemon! Litten was my first ever Pokemon so it has became one of my top favorite Pokemon of all time! But seriously, it's shiny is awesome too, so I had to draw it.

Lavender's Art Database

Attachments

Shiny Incineroar.png
      132.1 KB · Views: 17

Lavender

Years
    Well here it is, I personally think this is one of my best ones so far! I thought i'd try to draw a backround this time and I think it turned out well! enjoy!

Lavender's Art Database

Attachments

Shiny magcargo.png
      222.2 KB · Views: 25

Lavender

Years
    I am SO proud of this one! I tried to make it look like an ancient japanese scroll and I think it turned out well! this one's probably my favorite piece of artwork I ever made!
    Also I think Okidogi might be my new favorite legendary, I love him so much!
    Spoiler:

Attachments

Okidogi scroll.png
      590.1 KB · Views: 22
    Back