• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you feel about your country?

• If you or anyone is looking to move to another country, I really wouldn't recommend the United States. It's not going to be any better than Canada or any other developed country (and in some ways is already worse), and things are only going to get worse here.
    The US has problems but we also have a lot of strengths. It's up to us to define what's next for our country, and people who want to move here to seek out a better life are exactly the sort of person we should welcome and encourage imo.

Years
    Everything is cheap there because they use gallons. Loads of Canadians cross the boarder to get gas/food, lol
    I just hope things improve in Canada soon :( Like how much is enough for our government?

Years
    • Seen today
    Those strengths are definitely not the U.S health care system.

My uncle is facing the reality of leg amputation due to the cost of treating a severe infection.

Back