• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    BEAM is for sure there....

Is it HYPER-BEAM ?
    Correct. Expected those common letters to be guessed. Wondered if the "_ E A _" would delay people enough. Picks words like Meat, Meal, Deal, Peak, Heal, Teas, Head, and so on easily enough. Notes no other very common letters left in the phrase. Remembers guessing Super instead of Hyper with Potion as the second word a long time ago too. Happens to be a well-known move at the end of the day, though.

Tasks you with creating the next puzzle.

Days
  • Thanks.

Here is the new puzzle, which came to my mind immediately:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hopes it to be correct, considering the length!

Although it may be possible that I miss when putting up the spelling. And there is little twist here, otherwise guessing one of the word would have very simple which had finished the puzzle within few attempts as it would have narrowed it down entirely.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not Gigantamax. No -ing words either. Not a Lighthouse. Not Gimmighoul. Hm. Probably Gr- or G-vowel-. Never hurts to tackle the vowels.

Edit: Never mind. Saw the edit. Back on for Gigantamax.

'I' as in Ice, please.

Days
  • Centiferno perhaps... :unsure:
    This is it 😃

G-MAX CENTIFERNO

The move for Centiskorch in Gigantamax form. Was thinking to write it in short form, but thought it weird to do. And was not expecting to get the guess of G as early as that. But that's the skill of @Devalue !

Good game to both of you.

Passing the baton for next round to the worthy of it.

Back